I like women with a mind that can challenge me. The rest is just bonus

Best Answer

aww your a smoothie mike :)

Best Answer

Just honest. If I can't like the woman.. boobs and butts aren't enough

Best Answer

The mouth. And not for the stimulating conversations either....

Best Answer

They should have all body parts, but I prefer a nice butt. If she doesn't have a nice but, generally the rest of the body won't be so good. When I say a good butt, I mean a firm butt that has nice definition from where the legs start, not a big wide butt.

Best Answer

I prefer a man to put his butt on me, moobs can sometimes be a bit scary

Best Answer

*rubs butt all over the angel* :) my pleasure

Best Answer

Aren't there any men who prefer to look at the top of her head??? :P

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more. The world is full of useless bimbos. Now a woman with intelligence, that excites the crap out of me! Give me that and one with a nice rack and/or an awesome *** (or heaven help me...both, dare I say!??)...I'd allow her to kneel in front of me! :-)

Best Answer

Sigh.....Here we go again. I prefer a woman with a sexy brain and heart who is very passionate and compassionate and who has with a silly sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously.

Best Answer

Legs and butt

Best Answer

phew!

Best Answer

That puts you in?

Best Answer

LEGS and bitties

Best Answer

do you mean legs and t!tt!es - lol

Best Answer

one and the same neddy :)

Best Answer

Legs and Butt!!!

Best Answer

Every woman is an art piece.... I like to study all angles of a woman.... with the boob,s I also enjoy looking at the nipples....

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Quest for brain would lead me nowhere, so I thought I will be okey with boobs:) Not big boobs...but well shaped ;)

Best Answer

thats a hard one...<br />
if they have a handful of breast and a smokin butt then thats better than jugs and no butt...<br />
its not cut and dry...<br />
I think you have to look at the whole package... (personality is a big factor as well)

Best Answer

I am personally a breast man. I can't help it. When I see a woman I first look at the boobs then the face then the but and finally I look to see if she has an hourglass shape. But the thing I don't like the most is a woman that acts like a moron. I do also like a slutty woman. I prefer a woman that's not afraid to experiment with her sexuality or even indulge it without any inhibitions. That's the best.

Best Answer

boobs. everyone has a butt but not all women have nice boobs

Best Answer

butt :)

Best Answer

Boobs

Best Answer