Restoring you virginity will not mend your psychological scarring. Go ahead and have it done if you want, but know that you will a lot of therapy to get past all that emotional trauma. I hope that terrible man is in jail.

Best Answer

yea hes in jail. i had tryed therapy but left it it was just too hard. and why i want my hymen repaired is so i can just feel like a normal girl my age and lose it to the boy i love

Best Answer

Get back into therapy. It's always difficult at first, because it's hard to face all that pain. Trust me, it will eat away at you and taint future relationships unless you deal with it.

Best Answer

my bf has helped me through the toughist times hes always been there for me. i think i just cant handle talking to a stranger about my problems i have alot of truse issues even though i know there only there to help. but my bf has alot of understandings cause he was emotionaly abused and he was beating

Best Answer

I wish you well. You deserve happiness.

Best Answer

thank you ;)

Best Answer

Get help for the mental scars, hon

Best Answer

i tryed therapy but i left it i thought i just made my problems worse :(

Best Answer

It may get worse before it gets better

Best Answer

i have had alot of support from my bf and i hope me and him can just help eachother :)

Best Answer

I just read your story. Sorry about it! Some people are jerks + it isn't your fault.

Best Answer

thanks. it just can be very hard to not blame myself i dont know why its just hard :(

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with you. All the one's who have been through it, blame themselves. Tell yourself you are a survivor, which you are.

Best Answer

yea :)

Best Answer