kyle8000 kyle8000 18-21 8 Answers Jan 10, 2012

There's no cried in chicken, chump!

Best Answer

ANSWER IS: Kiss, F***, Chuck.

Best Answer

Kilmarnock Football Club

Best Answer

I am a true pla<x>yer and I know what KFC means

Best Answer

please do tell lol, I meant use the full non arrev. word in sentence lol

Best Answer

sorry. I wear my hat as it was intended.. to cover the eyes from the sun.. not to hit door fr<x>ames on the side

Best Answer

MikeWinther
Respect. I shall follow your great advice. For as graceful as one may be, entering a room with ones hat positioned sideways. Hitting the sides of door frames with exposed brim of cap is not cool. I thank you for concerning yourself with my wellbeing in regards to harmful U.V Rays as well. It very kind gesture to which I owe much graditude but rest assured my friend I have polarized Oakley's working on my defense while ingauging in the now documented risky practice of wearing ones hat to the side. Please, by all means, see to it as you feel fit, to expose any other weakness in my game or potential hazard in my playa pimpin' ways as one can never be to careful in the un-playa friendly world. I offer you all the luck that surrounds me as for style and grace it will no use to the uniformed and won’t be needed as you continue your most excellent journey warning people of potential hazards, an often overlooked and underrated, but yet noble walk of life.
Playa- Christophe Harringtoni self proclaimed master of style and grace…

Best Answer

hahaha, good retort!

Best Answer