kyle8000 kyle8000 18-21 8 Answers Jan 10, 2012

There's no cried in chicken, chump!

Best Answer

ANSWER IS: Kiss, F***, Chuck.

Best Answer

Kilmarnock Football Club

Best Answer

You typed the word "playas" and your white?!?!? Wow...I "feelz" sorry for your parents. lol

Best Answer

I'm truly impressed that my spelling of "playas" caused your feelings of sympathy towards my parents. As it was my dad’s primal influence that has shaped taste in rap music today. I was rocking out RunDMC before I could walk or talk, My First word as my dad claims was tricky prolly more like icky as the pronounificaton of the letter T is considered among the hardest first learned sounds. I remember digital underground as a child young child MC Hammer was one of my favorites. When In grade Two at the age 7 I took my Dads NWA tape to school and played in the classroom cassette player it turn I was suspended for week That’s when my teachers get evolved and signed me up for counseling, I couldn’t get over the fact that this was only music and yet there treated like a full-blown issue of public safety. That’s when I forst noticed the hate. That how I was raised, to respect everyone as equal no matter what color they may be. I’ve been this way before being this way was considered cool. Raised up on grape drank it’s I’ve had respect for the fine arts and I’m a rapper as well. If you respect the arts and are not here just to make stupid comments I give you a link to my website. And for the Record I wasn’t awere “playas” was a race depictive word SPM used it many times. I think you should only be able to use it if you know what it means and can fully back it up, Please don’t use the race card as fully respect everyone equality.

Best Answer

I am a true pla<x>yer and I know what KFC means

Best Answer

please do tell lol, I meant use the full non arrev. word in sentence lol

Best Answer

sorry. I wear my hat as it was intended.. to cover the eyes from the sun.. not to hit door fr<x>ames on the side

Best Answer

MikeWinther
Respect. I shall follow your great advice. For as graceful as one may be, entering a room with ones hat positioned sideways. Hitting the sides of door frames with exposed brim of cap is not cool. I thank you for concerning yourself with my wellbeing in regards to harmful U.V Rays as well. It very kind gesture to which I owe much graditude but rest assured my friend I have polarized Oakley's working on my defense while ingauging in the now documented risky practice of wearing ones hat to the side. Please, by all means, see to it as you feel fit, to expose any other weakness in my game or potential hazard in my playa pimpin' ways as one can never be to careful in the un-playa friendly world. I offer you all the luck that surrounds me as for style and grace it will no use to the uniformed and won’t be needed as you continue your most excellent journey warning people of potential hazards, an often overlooked and underrated, but yet noble walk of life.
Playa- Christophe Harringtoni self proclaimed master of style and grace…

Best Answer

hahaha, good retort!

Best Answer