I know that Asians are extremely diverse, being one myself. But I'm curious as to what non-Asians have to say about Asian women in general anyway. (And if you think all Asians are Chinese, I'm curious about that too.)
perkydamsel perkydamsel 18-21, F 50 Answers Jan 13, 2011

They are not my preference but the ones i have met are nice, but all women of every race are and some are not, all women of all races are beautiful in their own way.

Best Answer

I'm married to an Asian woman. She is Vietnamese. I'm a white male. I tend to be attracted to Asian women, for the most part, because they are very feminine, and act in a somewhat more submissive manner. Or, at least they appear this way in part, as my wife if not very submissive actually. But this appearance, somehow, is important to the male psyche, i believe. They are obviously beautiful and fairly dainty. cleanly, spotless, tidy come to mind as well. There's a feeling that Asian women want to take care of their men the best way they know how, as well. Asian women will go out of their way to make sure that you know that they adore you. Western seem to want to act like men. I don't care what anyone says, feminist or whatever, this will NEVER work, and is one of the reasons why society is breaking down. Each sex has their own roles, each as important as the other. It's just biology. Act like it.

Best Answer

personally, i find asian women (all types of asian women, not just chinese-asians) to be some of the most attractive women i have ever seen..

Best Answer

They are beautiful as any other race.

Best Answer

Not only do I think that they are so very cute, I also find them so very, very charming. I am of course refering to the oriental type asians.

Best Answer

I am married to a Korean and she is very petite, driven, well mannered. She is incredibly well educated. And the best looking Korean I have ever seen.<br />
Asia is a big place you might want to narrow it down a bit<br />
met heaps of Chinese and as much as they are good looking they can have very serious mood swings

Best Answer

Im British asian, was born in England as was my mother. My father was born in India. Do you mean people of my ethnicity or like chinese, vietnamese etc ?

Best Answer

Not through my experiences and I have met many asian women.......oddly enough I find western women more conservative

Best Answer

Really? I thought we were regarded as relatively conservative, at least compared to our Western counterparts. Guess I was wrong haha

Best Answer

Very strong emotionally, while remaining petite and polite. I see them as dainty, neat individuals with a serene beauty.

Best Answer

"Very strong emotionally, while remaining PETITE and polite"- funny bec it's true, well for most of us anyway :)

Best Answer

Umm, like many people have said they're driven, very driven. A bit conservative, maybe a little shy. Not always my thing physically but an attractive woman is an attractive woman.

Best Answer

Race has nothing to do with Women, when it comes to having an Opinion of them, as Women. The Mental Beauty of anyone, has nothing to do with the Exterior condition.

Best Answer

I think they are beautiful. I work with quite a few asians, are hard working, driven people. They respect their elders and help with the economy as hard as they work they do like the finer things in life. Also, they encourage their children to be well educated, something every parent so be doing.

Best Answer

I find Asians the most attractive people and my partner is Asian so I am happy about that. More important is that she is the most amazing person and my soul mate.

Best Answer

Asian woman are very beautiful in nature and character. They are very feminine and love to show it. They want to be beautiful attractions for their own self worth. The celebrate being a woman. They are very easy going ladies and will show you much attention no matter your looks! They look at your personality and future potential. They want to be look after in a womanly manner. they will wash your shoes, pour your tea without any hesitation. They will serve as a woman without any hesitation. They skin is especially soft and smooth. even their muscles have a baby softness. their breasts, may not be the largest, but are very soft and playful with most woman having large protruding nipples. The culture does conform them to who they are. I am referring mostly to Chinese woman.. hmm, love them! I date them as I live in china.

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better. I have several asian lady friends, and am totally enamored with them all.

Best Answer

I'm an African-American male and I dig asian women, especially curvy asian women. I grew up around a lot of Filipino and Korean females that were sexy. On occasion , I've seen a chick who may gave been Thai or Japanese that caught my attention. <br />
The only downer, is that most of the time if you see an asian women dating outside of her race, its usually with white males. I wish they would give a brotha a chance more often! Lol!

Best Answer

Asian women are most Voluptuous and have the softest breast..And there moaning is in a whole other level.. ;)

Best Answer

"Most voluptuous"?!? NO lol they are least voluptuous compared to other races.

Best Answer

I find that culture makes people more or less attractive. For instance, I find Asian women the most beautiful in the world. This is due in large part to the culture...the mannerisms, overall demeanor, and other cultural traits. How someone holds themselves is the most attractive thing about a person. Beauty is not just about the face, but about what is shown through the face.<br />
Note: my perceptions of Asian are mainly from Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

Best Answer

I find that 2'nd third generation immigrant Asians... are just like their American counterparts. I'm never really sure if my interaction with Asians from Asia... is affected by cultural and language differences.

Best Answer

well i live in S.Africa and when i think " asian woman " i think of indian women . there are many indians living here and they are nice people . i also think of asians as being chinese , japanese , korean . vietnamese etc .

Best Answer

I lived in a diverse place for some time. A lot depends on the culture that one is raised in. Many of the Asian women that I meet who were raised here behave very much like every other woman raised here. If they are from a different culture though their characteristics are different. I've also witnessed it that a woman comes here from Asia behaving a certain way, and gradually develops into a different cultural persona, allowing one to witness the character traits that remained constant and those that expressed themselves in different ways when the atmosphere was different. <br />
Uh...to answer your question. I find Asian women pleasant in general most of the time. But like any group the individual is important.

Best Answer