To me, it's of a piece with his Gulf of Mexico drilling moratorium, his rejection of the Keystone pipeline, and his discouraging of investment in job-creating private enterprise by raising taxes on many small businesses and raising taxes on private investment twice
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 9 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Politics

I wish I did not have to say this, but President Obama is nothing but an ideologue. His ideology is somewhat unique and does not exactly fit liberal, progressive, or socialist, as I believe both you and I have pointed out in the past. The best desc<x>ription I can come up with is "Anti-colonialist," and he believes that the US is the last great colonial power. He also supports reparations without calling them reparations, and not only for American descendants of black slaves, but also much of the African continent and its people. Obama believes that their plight is not a result of their own corruption and ineptitude, but that the US rose on the back of the people of the third world.<br />
The man has not got a clue as to how to run the US Government and the only people he hires into his administration of Chicago political hacks and other ideologues. Job growth does nothing to advance his agenda, so he cares not a bit about job growth.

Best Answer

They are probably all still working for his campaign committee that is still operating.

Best Answer

its W's fault.

Best Answer

I am just happy that he moved me out of the middle class. I mean...that is the only possible reason why my check was smaller when the eagle **** on Wednesday? It is right? It means I am one of the wealthy who wasn't paying their share? Right? He wouldn't have lied or misled, right? I mean he is the 2nd coming.

Best Answer

People who need jobs are feeling it. People with jobs are feeling it. People with employer provided insurance are feeling it, companies that pay insurance are feeling it. Doctors are feeling it. Different countries are feeling it. Yet he is loved like Kennedy was. I don't get it.

Best Answer

He is more loved by the crazy liberal media than Kennedy was, but not by the public.

Best Answer

Well, he won a second term.

Best Answer

51% is not an overwhelming vindication.

Best Answer

ONE SPECK OF SHITE, AND YOU'RE OVER LOOKING THE WHOLE PILE.

Best Answer

She's right, the whole pile of sh@t.

Best Answer