mialive mialive 18-21, M 11 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in EP

don't care. as long as visiters adjust to OUR LIFESTYLE. not try force us to adapt to theirs the day they arrive...

Best Answer

Considering the looks of many muslim women I'm all for them wearing burqas.

Best Answer

astfugralla muslim women are beauty .

Best Answer

I wouldn't think of asking a woman to remove her clothing, even if it covers more than I'd want to cover. That's such an invasion. But I wouldn't want to live in a culture where women were expected to wear them and punished for refusing. This should be a personal thing just like everything else related to our personal bodily autonomy.

Best Answer

It should be the choice of the individual not <br />
the laws, people, or expectations<br />
:/ and honestly people shouldn't even be questioning it and why make a big deal otu of it? is just something a person wears I dont see others questioning someone is a yellow top .... So I think people should never get the say in what makes you comfortable....

Best Answer

Wear them all they like around their homes. Out in the free world they shouldn't be worn. We all need to abide by our country's security protocol at airports, etc... Also, how safe is it to drive with a burqa impeding ones vision?

Best Answer