well i have a really hard time concentrating too and i think i have add. but weed always made it feel like i was a genius lol. i thought of so many things at once but yet everything was more clear. in high school i did my homework high and it was better than doing it sober. i used to study when i was high n it seemed like i did better on tests. thats just me. u just have to find out for urself. it has different affects on different ppl. some ppl only get super paranoid on it. and it just depends on the state of mind u were in before u smoked it. just make sure its with someone u trust.

Best Answer

too much makes u crazy and ur like not in reality anymore lol. i like to be inbetween a little high and high. not too little, not too much. so if ur not a weed person, what kinda person are u?

Best Answer

I'm tom cruise...no jk. lol. meh, i'll look into it..try a little bit. see how it goes.

Best Answer

lol and im lucy liu! yes the only way u will know is if u research it urself :)

Best Answer

Not if you keep losing the pipe

Best Answer

It's good for pretty much everything.

Best Answer

exactly.

Best Answer

I totally understand what you mean. I have ADD also, and have at least 10 tabs open too as we speak. Honestly, I think whether or not smoking marijuana is helpful for someone with ADD/ADHD is very dependent on the person. <br />
ADD/ADHD or not - weed effects different people in different ways. I've got some friends who become very tired & fall asleep soon after smoking, others who act more social, some that just become more relaxed, and some who actually get extremely anxious to the point of almost having panic attacks. <br />
I think it depends how smoking marijuana effects you personally as to whether or not it would be helpful. For example, if you are someone who struggles mostly with the hyperactivity part of ADHD & smoking relaxes you - then I think it would be helpful. Or in the same scenario changing the relaxation to anxiety, then it would probably make you much more restless & increase hyperactivity.

Best Answer

Why ask when it seems pretty clear you're going to keep doing it? Also just GOOGLE it.

Best Answer

I would say no because the high would probably exasperate the problem

Best Answer