cameronr cameronr 18-21, F 30 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Habits

Just down and natural like your avatar...same thing.

Best Answer

That's best...

Best Answer

Loose. I have a sensitive scalp. Ponies during the hot part of the day, though.

Best Answer

Low maintenance :-)

Best Answer

Yes. Simple is best. I remember the 80's and BIG hair. What a pain in the whooie THAT was.

Best Answer

just leave it down hahaha. I'm too lazy and tired to do anything with it before i go to bed, but i do have a habit of sleeping with wet hair. it helps me sleep and i wake up with voluminous curly-ish hair :)

Best Answer

Wet hair, hmm? I agree with the increased volume bit, but the water just soaks my pillow till it feels like a dead fish!

Best Answer

loose ponytail. It sometimes comes undone.

Best Answer

Yeah...

Best Answer

In a french braid usually. I have waist length curly hair and I look like Shirley Temple in the morning if I leave it loose :P

Best Answer

I would try a French braid, but I don't usually have the time.

Best Answer

I have it down to about five minutes now,lol... practice, practice ;)

Best Answer

When I used to have my hair down to my lower back (being a 6'3" person)...I'd always end up tyen it loosely/lightly in a pony tail at 3 spots. Shoulder, mid-back and couple inches away from the bottom tips

Best Answer

Good idea. Maybe I'll try that.

Best Answer

in a ponytail lately

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

Usually a single braid to prevent hair from being tangled, pulled and more or less strangling me as I toss and turn in my sleep!

Best Answer

Hmm...

Best Answer

My hair is fairly curly, but stretched out, its down to my nipples. I don't mess with my hair, its almost always free. Only exception is around machinery it could get caught in.

Best Answer

Don't laugh, I take my hair very seriously.

Best Answer

LOL... low maintenance!
But maybe its not the machinery catching your hair.... probably its your hair that catches the machinery! Let the machinery beware!

Best Answer

Sometimes loose, sometimes in a loose ponytail.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

i wear it high in a pony in bed, my little girl likes to pull on it..

Best Answer

Pony is okay, but I hate it when my hair gets 'misshapen'... It sort of refuses to come out of the shape of a pony-tail. I have to use an electric iron to straighten it, then.

Best Answer

me too,

Best Answer

Just down as usual. I don't put it up or anything. I don't like any thing by my pillow to touch my hair. But sometimes I do find my cat sleeping in it. I have very long hair.

Best Answer

I tried that once... had to detangle it with a garden hoe the next morning!
:-(

Best Answer

I put it all in a high bun or ill braid it but when i usually do that sometimes i wake in the middle of the night to it strangling me lol

Best Answer

OMG! Call the exorcist, LOL!

Best Answer

Even though buns and pony tails are annoying, a messy, loose bun is better than leaving it straight.

Best Answer

I guess a messy bun would be okay...

Best Answer

I plait it so it doen't wrap around my neck and wake me up.

Best Answer

Beware... plaits can strangle!

Best Answer

loose

Best Answer

Oh

Best Answer

I let it flow all over the pillow, as natural as can be.<br />
How about you?

Best Answer

Braided

Best Answer

For all people with long hair i suggest them to cut their hair...that would be pretty easy

Best Answer

Noooo.....!

Best Answer