You have some very good points. It is very hypocritical to spank a girl bare butted for showing "too much skin".

Best Answer

Yes, I think it probably is sexist and even if one supports spanking that's wrong. The catch 22. Anyone who agrees with bb spanking will agree spanking for disobedience is legit, so if you refuse to cover up - sexist or not, that's disobeyance. so the trick is for parents to only make rules that are as close to being objectively fair as possible... And not impose sexist rules in the first place.

Best Answer

I see your points but it is not being sexist it is facing the reality that all teenage boys want sex. Daughters are the ones that come home pregnant and the boys leave them the second they find that out. It is wrong both ways but a female that flaunts what she has is sending the message that she is easy to get and will have sex with just about anybody. I am not saying she will or won't but that is the message she would be sending. Therefore, she is disrespecting herself, her family, and the female gender so no it would not be wrong to give her a good old fashioned spanking. However, the boys who go around flaunting their skin and stuff need a good spanking as well.

Best Answer

What would have me wear on a hot, humid, midwestern day? A burka? How is simply wearing something comfortable ''flaunting" what we have or sending a message that we're "easy" and not at all particular about who we'd have sex with? The parents of those boys need to do a better job of keeping their sons' pants zipped up and be legally required to pay for all child support and the medical costs of the pregnancy when their sons don't.

Best Answer

What I meant by that is the way some people would see it. Most of that comes from paranoid people that was like that when they were young. I agree both ways that it takes two to tango. However, some people still try to live like this is the 1820's and there are a lot of people who get behind on child support because they don't pay it like they are supposed to.

Best Answer

good point !

Best Answer