I don't think parents and step-parents should spank their kids. But I'll concede it's legal (in the U.S.) and that, unfortunately, includes bare bottom spankings - even for teens. But when a teenage girl gets spanked for her choice of clothing, i.e. having a good amount of cleavage showing, wearing tiny string bikinis, tight jeans, mid-rif baring tube tops, thong underwear, short mini skirts, etc., aren't those parents being sexist? Whoever hears of teenage boys getting spanked for ''showing too much skin''? Why is it o.k. for a teenage boy to wear nothing but shorts and sneakers while playing basketball with friends in the front driveway or a neighborhood park but when his older sister wears a tube top and short skirt and heads out shopping with her girlfriends she ends up getting a bare bottom spanking upon returning home? And then there's the whole hypocrisy thing about getting that bare bottom spanking for ''showing too much skin'' in front of others, including young boys.
BeckyRomero BeckyRomero 26-30, F 6 Answers Jun 28, 2013

If I was your parent and you wore that junk, I would spank you. Part of a parents job is to teach the child to have respect for themselves. When you wear that kind of clothing you are not showing respect for yourself or others, not everyone likes see people dress trashy . Plus, you give people the wrong impression about yourself. As far as boys, the same rules apply. I wouldn't allow my son to go out with his shorts pulled half way down his butt with his underwear showing and I and I would allow my daughter to go out with a skirt cut so high that her underwear are showing, if she even has some on. Regardless of the sex of the child both would receive a good whipping on the bare.

Best Answer

Oopps, There's been a typo. It should read I wouldn't I would allow my daughter to go out with a skirt cut so high that her underwear are showing, if she even has some on. Regardless of the sex of the child both would receive a good whipping on the bare.

Best Answer

You would have really spanked me in front of my younger brother and his two visiting friends just because I had gone out wearing this? ******* http://www.experienceproject.com/member_album.php?m=208966744&vp=1637694#photo ******* Like gingershuman said, don't you see the hypocrisy in my stepdad having not wanted people at the mall to have seen me showing ''too much skin'' but then but then having no problem with my younger brother and two others boys seeing even plenty more of my skin when I got spanked?

Best Answer

No, not in front of anyone, but I also would not allow you to dress trashy either. If you did and you refused to listen to reason then I would send you to your bedroom where I would apply a spanking on the bare. Kids now a days have no respect for themselves or others. I'm a firm believer in spanking a child when they refuse to listen. As far as boys, they would get the same thing. Young children and teens need to taught how to dress from the get go. When you dress trashy you give people a very bad impression of yourself.

Best Answer

Oh, like I would have really obeyed you and gone to my room knowing if I did so I'd be getting a spanking on the bare. What is it that makes some parents/step-parents automatically assume that an older teen will obey an order to go to their room to be spanked in private when that teen knows that, since the parent won't otherwise spank them, they just have to remain where they are to avoid the spanking altogether? After all, if I wouldn't have obeyed you to not wear that outfit, why on earth would you think you could order me to my room as if I were a 5-year old?

Best Answer

I have my ways, you would be spanked and spanked hard.

Best Answer

I simply would have refused to listen to your order to go to my room. I would have stood there, hands on my hips, and told you, "No, I am NOT going to my room." Threatening me with a spanking clearly did not work. And threats of extra curfews and such would have been pointless too as I would not have budged as I told you that you had no right to tell me what to wear. And the more you would have insulted ("trashy") my outfit the more I would have shouted back at you with some choice words of my own.

Best Answer

That's when I would've grabbed you and forced you over my knee or a chair or anything that I could've bent you over and tear you up with my hand or a hairbrush on your bare butt. It clear by the way you talk you have no respect for no one.

Best Answer

As for respect, I just didn't have any for my stepdad. He never earned or deserved any. But from what you said, you would have pretty much did what my stepdad did in front of the boys, spanking my bare butt with his hand. You do realize I had on a tube top and what was bound to happen to it with me squirming about in pain over your lap (and for how long?) as I would have soon been crying and eventually broken and pleading for you to stop? After my spanking was over, then what? (I know after that, I wanted to be alone in my room and avoid the boys, most definitely not wanting to face them after that).

Best Answer

No I would've done the same thing your step dad did to you. Granted, respect works both ways. I've always said that if someone wants respect then give respect to others. I don't believe in spanking a child in front of anyone else and I don't believe in making the child fully undress. I would treat you with respect as long as you were showing respect. As for the spanking if you needed one would be on the bare. I only say the bare because it's easier to see what's happening. I would have you to take off your skirt or pants and underwear and pull your shirt out of the way and have you to lay across your bed or bend over a chair and with the belt apply double your age in licks. Afterwards, if you wanted you could be alone and then we could talk later about you can avoid getting another spanking. A spanking shouldn't be given in anger or meant to embarrass a child, but I see nothing wrong with a bare spanking in private.

Best Answer

My reply was such because you had said my back-talk and arguing with you in front of the boys and me REFUSING to go to my room would have led you to grab me, force me over your knee and ''tear me up'' with your bare hand over my bare butt. Why you would have needed to pull my tube top ''out of the way'' I don't understand. But even if you had not, it would have betrayed my modesty just the same from me bouncing about over your knee. You said ''I would treat you with respect as long as you were showing respect.'' You indicated that my reaction would have been perceived by you as lack of respect. That seems to imply that I therefore would NOT be treated with respect back. But I am not sure what you mean by that. Perhaps you were still assuming I would have complied with an order to go to my room. But I would NOT have. (My stepdad never gave me that option, but I would not have complied in any case.) That would have left you with having to make a decision to either spank me openly in the living room where we were or not at all. As with my stepdad, I would not have physically resisted being pulled over your knee and any clothing displacement or removal would have been your choice. But any spanking you would have given me that day would have had to been there openly in the living room.

Best Answer

Your turning around everything I say. If your shirt or tube as you call it was not in the way there would've been no reason to remove it. You would have been treated with respect as long as you give it, but there are still consequences to pay when you do wrong. If you didn't want to follow my direction and got o your room and get ready for a spanking then yes I would've done it in front of your brothers. You would be forced to drop your pants and pull down your underwear just below you butt and received a bare bottom spanking with my hand or belt or even the hairbrush. However, if you cooperate you be giving the spanking in the privacy of your bedroom.

Best Answer

Greg, I did not mean to turn around what you said. Only that you kept saying things like, ''I don't believe in spanking a child in front of anyone else and I don't believe in making the child fully undress.'' OK, be that as it may, what you have now said makes it clear that you would have indeed spanked my bare butt in front of others since I would not have been 'cooperative' or shown you 'respect.' Given what you said and how I indicated I had actually behaved that day, I think we can both agree on that. Yes, obviously a tube top would not be in the way of a spanking, but I am sure you know that my tube top would not stay in place covering what it was meant as I bounced about over your lap crying from the spanking. As you indicated earlier, once you felt I was too disrespectful and was not being cooperative would have taken off my skirt (that alone would have been very humiliating) before pulling my panties down next. Just as when my stepdad did, I would not have fought it and at that point the shame would have fully hit me and I would have resigned myself to being spanked right then and there. Whether you pulled my panties down to just below my butt or all the way down as I stood there does not really matter, does it? As you indicated my younger brother and his two friends would have watched, just as they actually did when my stepdad gave me that spanking that day. You said you would have torn my butt up, perhaps even with a belt or hairbrush, so obviously by the time you would have let me stand up I would have been crying and babbling about incoherently so bad and in so much pain the least of my concerns would have been that my tube top had slide down to around my waist, exposing my breasts, and my panties down to my ankles as I rocked back and forth on my heels with my butt throbbing in pain. Just as had happened at the hands of my stepdad, you also would have essentially reduced me from being an impertinent, argumentative, 16-year old teenage girl into a crying, naked jiggling spectacle. Certainly now at this point, or once I was able to compose myself, I would want to hide in my room out of eyesight of the boys for the rest of the day, especially since my butt would have been so sore I could not stand anything covering it. I certainly would not wanting to be fixing supper as was my chore that day, with my stepdad already angry also that I came home late from the mall. Regardless of your perceived disrespect by me, surely you could understand my desire of not to want to be in their presence any more that day, chores or not, after witnessing my shame? Would that at least have been the end of my punishment for the day, with no punitives for my backtalk or for wanting to remain alone in my room until late that night, long after Matt's friends went home.

Best Answer

Okay, your right. If you were being uncooperative, then yes you would be risking being spanked in front of your brother. However, if you being cooperative you could save yourself a lot of embarrassment, your choice. I would much rather do it in a private place and save you that embarrassment, but either way you would be spanked. I would not intentionally embarrass you, but I would discipline you. That's what wrong with so many children today is that parents don't take the time to discipline their children. I will say though, discipline without love is useless.

Best Answer

I might also add that you got off track. Your question was Isn't spanking a teenage girl for what she wears sexist? My answer to that is no. I would warn and try to explain the dangers of it, but spanking a girl for that is not sexist. You most be taught modesty. I would expect the same thing from my son.

Best Answer

You have some very good points. It is very hypocritical to spank a girl bare butted for showing "too much skin".

Best Answer

I see your points but it is not being sexist it is facing the reality that all teenage boys want sex. Daughters are the ones that come home pregnant and the boys leave them the second they find that out. It is wrong both ways but a female that flaunts what she has is sending the message that she is easy to get and will have sex with just about anybody. I am not saying she will or won't but that is the message she would be sending. Therefore, she is disrespecting herself, her family, and the female gender so no it would not be wrong to give her a good old fashioned spanking. However, the boys who go around flaunting their skin and stuff need a good spanking as well.

Best Answer

What would have me wear on a hot, humid, midwestern day? A burka? How is simply wearing something comfortable ''flaunting" what we have or sending a message that we're "easy" and not at all particular about who we'd have sex with? The parents of those boys need to do a better job of keeping their sons' pants zipped up and be legally required to pay for all child support and the medical costs of the pregnancy when their sons don't.

Best Answer

What I meant by that is the way some people would see it. Most of that comes from paranoid people that was like that when they were young. I agree both ways that it takes two to tango. However, some people still try to live like this is the 1820's and there are a lot of people who get behind on child support because they don't pay it like they are supposed to.

Best Answer

good point !

Best Answer

Well Becky you and I have talked about this before. If you are told not to swear something and what would happen if you did. Well then yes you should be spanked. You choice to wear what you were told not to wear but you choice other wise. Now the way you were spanked was wrong. You should have been spanked in private like behind any closed door. Now you cannot control what your parents do of course this being said when your dad okay sorry step dad said he was going to spank you should of just did what he told you to do even if you were against it. Because the longer you fight the spanking the worse the spanking will be right or the more chance someone will come in and see the whole thing. Or you should of ran off into another room and called your mom. It time you were honest young lady you worn what you were told not to wear because you wanted to push you step dad to see what he would do. Yes I believe you said your mom said you could wear that bikini but your step dad said no well why not listen to your step dad it's not the point your mom said yes you would not get any punishment from her what ever you did but with your step dad you would get spanked so why not wear something else and save your bum and get your mom to speak to your step dad. Okay I believe you said you did not think you would get caught wearing it. But surely when you put it on you thought in the back of your head wearing this will get me a sore bum? But you choice to wear in any ways so more or less you were willing to risk it. Okay you are right you mom said you could but what your mom said would not get you into trouble with anyone but your step would spank you so you should of play save and let your parents work it out. Yes I totally agree with you that having to different answers is not go for anyone both parent should be on the same page.

Best Answer

I never even got the chance on that spring day in 2002 to try to explain that my mom said I could wear that bikini. My stepdad and I just started arguing when he caught me going upstairs to change after my mom left the house to go shopping (I didn't even realize my stepdad had returned home) and within minutes I was being spanked on my bare bottom in front of my younger brother and his friend (a boy who I regularly babysat). I was 16, about 3 months shy of 17. I had just finished 10th grade and would be starting 11th in the fall, a high school junior! I had a drivers license. I babysat neighborhood kids on a regular basis. And then, within moments, I was crying like a baby and felt like a 3-year old girl who had no need to be given modesty considerations. It was humiliating, degrading and shameful. I was reduced to a crying, naked, jiggling spectacle - and was only saved from a prolonged spanking because my mom had returned having forgotten something. That didn't matter, though, because that spanking became the first of many. And by the time their divorce was final, my reputation was in shambles. Eventually, there wasn't a kid who I babysat, or their parents, who didn't know I was getting regular bare bottom spankings. I am not disputing that my stepdad had the legal right to spank me, even the way he did. The judge in the divorce case made that clear. But that doesn't make it right.

Best Answer

Yea but Becky this was done to you not that you had a choice in it. You will find a lot of people here on EP that are drive cars one moment and the next bent over the bed getting spanked. And yes I know people lie here but these people I trust. But again you mom could of put a stop to these spanking just by telling your step dad no you cannot spank by kids.

Best Answer

Well, that's the end result of the divorce. Although it's true that because she had tolerated my younger brother being spanked for years, the judge felt that my stepdad had a right to discipline me as well throughout the custody dispute period.

Best Answer

Well if she allowed your step dad to spank your brother then why not you? and it was not the first time he spanked you right?

Best Answer

She didn't want him spanking either of us. But, no, she didn't stop him but they had huge arguments about it. That was the first day (in the spring of 2002) that he spanked me although I nearly received spankings a number of times before that.

Best Answer