i smoke 1.5-4.5 packs of Marlboro 100s a day (more if partying), totally love it, think cigarettes are totally awesome, totally radical and totally cool. i will always be a smoker. my smoking friends feel the same. do most of us? please only respond if you are a smoker right now. and please light one up before you respond. stay lit, party, be well & happy!
smokingrocks1 smokingrocks1 56-60, M 21 Answers Jun 18, 2012

If I really wanted to stop I would of by now ;-)

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I love smoking, just hate how I stink afterwards

Best Answer

i love the smell!

Best Answer

I don't like it or hate it. I'm just hooked. Better than being hooked on crack.

Best Answer

If I had loved smoking I would not have been able to quit after several decades. All I can think of now is How the hell anyone can afford it? Esp Marlboro's. Doesn't 2 packs cost close to 20 bucks now? I could have that RV I so long for for that much money

Best Answer

$5./pack for Marlboro 100s in CA. Additional tax on cigs just defeated 51-49.

Best Answer

Oh, well, 10 bucks a day...I sit corrected

Best Answer

smoke machine.. i'm down to OP's. only semi quit cause of price..

Best Answer

any time the word machine is used with smoking it's got to be good!

Best Answer

Quitting smoking? **** no... I smoke 2-3 ppd. usually and couldnt imagine life without cigs (and other good stuff °lol°). As you say: stay lit and paaaaaaarty!

Best Answer

Blaze up forever

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I loved smoking. If I didn't have kids I have no doubt I'd still smoke. I didn't want them becoming smokers cause of me though, cause regardless it is still not a good habit to have. I am glad I quit, I feel better, but it was fun and enjoyable while I did it.

Best Answer

Why did i obey and make a cig before replying. You dont have c cups or d cups. Sheeeesh. Must be a hypnotic post that affects smokers. Lmao.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I enjoy smoking very much but have come into some health problems that smoking does nothing to help, the doctor has recommended that I quit. I am considering quitting for health reasons, if it wasn't for that I'd keep smoking. I haven't quit yet just considering.<br />
But then I'd have to give up my coffee and me without my coffee is not a good thing.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

I smoke atleast 1-2 ppd. I LOVE smoking and will never stop. I will forever be a proud smoker.

Best Answer