We should team up. I'm a young man in an old man's body. I'm being referred to as the oldest living teenager.

Best Answer

Hey, thats me.

Best Answer

Since I'm a young man in an old man's body I think maybe we should be talking a trade here. The only caveat to the deal is that you won't make me listen to more than ten hours of rap music a day and I'll show you were I hide my Viagra.

Best Answer

im stuck at the 60s up to the early 90s. then seattle came. then we got metal back in the new milennium thank god

Best Answer

sounds cool to me. I was liking Jimi Hendrix when my peers were into Bon Jovi. Who had the better taste? You like what you like, the past filters the crap.

Best Answer

Me too. I watch VHS and play the super nintendo

Best Answer

I don't think it's weird. Most guys I know our history buffs. When I was a teen in the 90's I loved the 80's music and movies. I think that it just happens with some people.

Best Answer

Get real you are about to experience some history in the making, worse than any of that rubbish and to evolved music.

Best Answer

I think it is very cool. You are an old soul, like me. I like newer music and stuff, but I relate much betterto those older than myself.

Best Answer

That's not strange at all. You just have unique values and taste in things. It's wonderful!

Best Answer