starbuddy starbuddy 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 7 in Community

Believe it or not, God finds us.<br />
I believe that every human knows that God lives.<br />
Some deny this fact and curse him severely yet claim to be Atheist<br />
Some are content with the thought that everything that has ever happened all started with one huge chaotic mistake.<br />
Some just do not give a hoot!<br />
And a unique few know and want to know why.

Best Answer

God found me, through a most difficult part in my life; I didn't go out looking, I had never even contemplated God or anything higher at that point. and that led me on a path of spiritual learning and growth.

Best Answer

I would have gone to the woods to find God

Best Answer

We're not mormons

Best Answer

Neither am I

Best Answer

It's true that most of us wouldn't. a lot of us grow up in church. but a lot of us don't as well. I believe that God put in us a desire to find him and be with him. It's why people are CONSTANTLY searching for and failing to find something that makes them happy. A lot of people find God, or more accurately, meet God, without a church or "religious people".

Best Answer

I've actually wondered this myself. If god is really there, and Christianity didn't exist, surely there would be some measurable way for them to know their deity.

Best Answer

people have have worshiped some form of deity since the world began. there is a desire in us to connect with someone greater than ourselves.

Best Answer

Of course. But I'm not talking about all the religions which were, according to christians, worshiping the wrong gods. Before christianity, apparently god flew under the radar.

Best Answer

not if its a myth

Best Answer

They'll say that they see god in the stars and in nature, but the sensible might say they see the complexities of physics and chemistry.

Best Answer

Quick answer...once you remove faith in an unseen god...everything then makes sense...faith ignores fact..ie) 150m yrs of dinosaurs

Best Answer

What makes you think Christians don't believe in dinosaurs? There's tons of evidence. Faith does not make a person ignorant to fact. He is not unseen. We see evidence of Him everywhere, including science.

Best Answer

if dinosaurs existed that makes the bible wrong...who is stupid enuf to follow a false god

Best Answer

internet

Best Answer

ha

Best Answer

they just say dog backwards

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

All the churches..duh...

Best Answer

but that's not exactly knowing him or experiencing him

Best Answer

I was joking. Of course we are all atheists, just some of us believe in one less god than others.

Best Answer

full of blind lunatics

Best Answer