If you are the person, how many of you actually look like you did in that pic? I'm thinking maybe only about -1 out of 10 of you are real (-.o)
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 97 Answers May 21, 2012

Yep, this is me! I'm not a 45 year old bald man searching for teenage girls to flirt with, I promise ;)

Best Answer

I don't look too much like a tree...

Best Answer

This is for all the people that say "why hide". I've got my reasons. I'm not pretending to be someone that I'm not but still, I have good reasons for keeping my anonymity. You want to be proud that you have “nothing to hide”? Fine, but that also makes me wonder if you just don’t have anything worth losing. .

Best Answer

I don't care about ppl who want to hide their identity for legitimate reasons, I just want all the pervs and creeps to be brave enough to show their face. So when I see them in the street I can shove my f.....I mean, I can avoid them :)

Best Answer

I hear ya'. :)

Best Answer

What you mean...some of you are faking it????

Best Answer

Yes, the rumors are true, it is really me.

Best Answer

This is actually me

Best Answer

well mine is me taken this year

Best Answer

I have nothing to lose. I mean. I love myself for who I am inside and out. I wouldn't care what others think of me.

Best Answer

Yep, that's me. The daredevil. Hanging on the outside of a bridge in the mountains with a river 300 feet below. Notice the signs on the railing? They say "please stay on this side of the railing". Ha Ha. I took the dare.

Best Answer

That is me for sure !

Best Answer

My profile pic is the actually me

Best Answer

me.... myself...and i....

Best Answer

I think its very simpel even though some people show a diffrent avatar than themselves they can´t hide who they are in their core being. Leopards can´t change their spots neither can people at least not consistantly. So why not just be who you are you can´t run away from yourself remember you have a shadow that always follows you no matter where you go.

Best Answer

What isn't me or my wife, are both if us. No reason the lie about who we are.

Best Answer

he's my twin ,he's ken & i;am jen :)lol go figure :) lol

Best Answer

yes. pictured 3 timesw/ 1 other image.

Best Answer

(raises hand) I look like the pic. It was taken last July

Best Answer

am 23 old searching for a girl to date 08065990624

Best Answer

This is me, I didn't blurry it tbh, my phones camera just sucks this bad! I'm going to add a better one, one of these days!

Best Answer

Oh btw I don't look like this anymore, I took this like 3 days ago :( oh I've gone downhill fast! ^_-

Best Answer

its really me

Best Answer

Real and recent

Best Answer