TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 21 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Singledom

I think sensitivity is necessary. I appreciate a kindred soul

Best Answer

I like that. I think sensitive guys definitely appreciate their partners more than a non sensitive guy.

Best Answer

Thank you my friend

Best Answer

I thought all men were sensitive in their own way, even if they do try and hide it.

Best Answer

Could be.

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

short answer but sweet

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I think most women do. If more guys were sensitive, I think most women would be a lot happier, and get treated the way they should be treated. So my overall answer is yes.

Best Answer

Good answer. I like it.

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

no..they can b real whiners smtimes..i know a guy who is v sensitive n i cant stand how he gets hurt over trifles..men are supposed to b the stronger one in a relation ,, shud b de one providing a shoulder to lean on ..

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Well, when my man shows his sensitive side to me I like it. However I like him to be "all that is man" most of the time. When people are to sensitive they hurt a little too easy.

Best Answer

Good point. But what if the person can't help it and is a HSP (highly sensitive person).

Best Answer

That is fine. I wouldn't want them to change. However I know they wouldn't be able to handle my rowdiness. lol

Best Answer

lol fair enough.

Best Answer

Depends what you mean by sensitive. If they make a huge deal out of everything then no but if they voice their opinions and let people in then yes.

Best Answer

I hate men crying- unless it's his parents' funeral or after I just made sweet, sweet love to him

Best Answer

Best Answer

To a certain extent.

Best Answer

Yeah I think they are sweet and more understanding. I just want to hug them and never let go, usally they don't have a mean ego and you can express more with them.

Best Answer

Of course. But not so sensitive that they're practically cry babies.

Best Answer

As a sensitive guy with feelings and a sympathetic ear for any woman who wishes to vent, and who is willing to listen, I cannot see where women like sensitive guys who will listen, because I have not bagged a woman out of the millions of women out there. Women seem to want "Mr. Insensitive, money-in-the-bank, money-in-the-pocket, new-house-payment-for-the-next-thirty-years, new-SUV-payment, new-truck-payment, new-boat-payment, vacation-house-on-the beach, All that and a piece of cake. I've been told that there is one gal out there for you. Where? Six feet under because she died before she could find me? Anyways, I say women do NOT want a sensitive guy. Someone prove me wrong... Not in words, but in action.

Best Answer

Sensitive people are great

Best Answer

Yes because it is much more easier to talk to a sensitive guy.

Best Answer