hell, I am lucky if I get to feel my wife's real ones, lol

Best Answer

I wanna give you 2 bumps because you have a Kenny avatar

Best Answer

I've never felt fake boobs, but I don't like how they look. Real all the way.

Best Answer

they don't feel natural at all. I've felt the ripples of the bag on the sides of the breast. the woman may love them, but they may also experience numbness around the nipple. just my experience.

Best Answer

I don't even like the way they look

Best Answer

They don't look good either. Well, most of the time. :)

Best Answer

How would you like to feel some plastic testicles? Yuk.

Best Answer

I evny women with smaller breast, I I wish mine were smaller... They are natural, but I cannot see why women would want to enlarge them, other then the media telling them that they are more of a women if they have big ones . It would be a relief to have men look at your face when they talk to you instead of your breast. (Hey I'm up here!) I know you are asking guys, sorry to butt in with my opinion....

Best Answer

No, they're disgusting.

Best Answer

Real ones are better

Best Answer

In your opinion they make a woman look better. I certainly don't think they do at all. I will never understand why breast size seems to be so important to some people, regardless of their gender.

Best Answer

I've seen ladys with none. Or barely enough for a training bra. In this case and if you have the money why not?

Best Answer

Why not just be happy with the body you have? How are small breasts in any way unattractive? Answer. They aren't. They are to you, because you along with millions of others, are essentially brainwashed by societies bullshit morays.

Best Answer

Dont get implants ask your doctor about the treatment where they put a thread on a nerve and it makes your boobs swell they feel real.

Best Answer

I was simply seeking an opinion. I have my own. A lift and tuck might be nice. At my age they've fallen and can't get up.

Best Answer

Ahh okay

Best Answer

Only known two women with them--one they felt natural, the other they'd hardened and felt like rocks glued to her chest.

Best Answer

firm

Best Answer

Well, there goes that brilliant plan. Sigh.

Best Answer

Thats something I have always wondered... cant you feel the implant...

Best Answer