snowbunny1002 snowbunny1002 46-50, F 8 Answers Apr 4, 2009

I gave this question some serious thought and have come to the conclusion that for me the answer is no. A person can sleep most any time, sex however is a bit harder to obtain than sleep; therefore why would one ever deprive a woman of sex for sleep?

Best Answer

Yes. It is a rare occurrence but it happens. The worst is when I really want to but she's not in the mood until I'm falling asleep standing up.

Best Answer

Sometimes when I'm really tired the damn thing will just not cooperate lol Ive had it get up but never finish the job... it'll just stand there at attention but never climax... I've also fallen asleep while receiving oral sex.. lol it's not like it was bad, but I was THAT tired

Best Answer

A man is never too tired for sex. A man however, can be too tired for good sex. Oh he can perform, but there's nothing that says he'll perform well and work towards the mutual finish.

Best Answer