Had a conversation with my guy friends and they got so angry; they said some girls (including me) are too pretty to smoke weed; but I still don't get it.
Liyaluv95 Liyaluv95 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in WTK

regardless of sex it's a turnoff. I've never liked the presence of any kind of smoke entering my lungs. whether it'd be car exhaust, cigarette smoke, bonfire, or marijuana.

Best Answer

maybe they're not smokers, and you'd be more compatible with guys who are

Best Answer

When i see a girl smoke it turns me off. Does not matter to me what she is smoking. She is Smoking.

Best Answer

Yeah. Smoke is smoke is... well smoke

Best Answer

They just don't want to share when they get the munchies

Best Answer

this question clearly states GUYS lol

Best Answer

Was offering my thoughts on the matter!

Best Answer

Both my parents smoke, as do a number of my friends, so I don't have a fascist outlook on this, but...putting it simple...I don't think smoking is nice for either sex.

It stains teeth, increases the risk of mouth disease, gives the house and your clothes an all-pervasive smell. Maybe folk feel the hit is worth the cost (both financial and long-term health) but frankly I don't see that.

So as a non-smoker kissing someone who tastes like an ashtray is really not sexy!

Best Answer

Thay haven't lived

Best Answer

Smoking ANYTHING is an easy turnoff...I have stories posted entitled Instant Turnoff and Nasty Smell explaining my feelings further...

HS classmates used to ask, "do you smoke (insert slang term for drug here)" and I would clearly state I have no desire to smoke ANYTHING because I hate the smell.

Best Answer

Why the hell would that be a turn off ? You must hang about with some right drippy dickheads.

Best Answer

Never date a smoker -- stink and filth. Never date a druggie -- dangerous, stupid, and drugs always come before people.

Smoking drugs breaks two of the HARD rules. She's a double LOSER!

Best Answer

What are you searching for on ... to ... , well,... hummm ... Smoking what ? It's your turn ? Another one ????? Well ... What is consciousness ??? Is that good ?

Best Answer

Its not, you are hang around some real dumb@$$e$

Best Answer