I don't miss much, but for the record, what I miss most is not being able to play soccer.
spoiledFatGirl2 spoiledFatGirl2 16-17, F 5 Answers Jul 18, 2013 in Image & Weight

i was only 5 when i started to gain weight at a fast rate my mom took me to the doctors and complained that she cant get me to eat anything but cheese and when she forces me to it never stays down they said nothing was wrong i was just short so i was going to be heavier than the taller kids she wouldnt give up but it took them until i was 8 to find out what was wrong with me i dont remember how it was before i got to big from what i do remember things was pretty much the same people made fun of me before i got big and still did after

Best Answer

I miss jeans I can only wear sweatpants now.

Best Answer

Why can't you play soccer? I miss working out in a sports bra and shorts. And having thighs of steel.

Best Answer

It would be a bit... strenuous for a 350lb girl to play a soccer game. Besides, I'm actively gaining and too much exercise doesn't help.

Best Answer

Oh, I see.

Best Answer

being loved

Best Answer