Elliepooh Elliepooh 18-21, F 21 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Ice cream, I'm hoping they are lactose intolerant..

Best Answer

I actually own a bunch of zombie killin weapons, but my favorite is the modernized version of a Halberd I have in my office at work... 5 foot long titanium pipe recovered from a commercial air conditioning job, with a two headed tapered axe head at the end and a 4 inch steel spike topping it off. At the ba<x>se, a cresent blade makes up the pommel and handle. The whole thing weighs about 18 lbs

Best Answer

A samurai sword and my own personal zombies shackled without arms and jaws to decreased the chances of other zombies attacking me

Best Answer

a boat - zombies cant swim

Best Answer

12 gauge shotgun and an AK-200..probably a machete too, just in case. I already have the shotgun,so why not? shotgun if for short distance shots, rifle is for long distance shots, and the machete is for mainatining my personal bubble.

Best Answer

a light sabre quick and no blood to splash and infect me.

Best Answer

hit them with a truck

Best Answer

A Kaiser blade or similar armaments.....

Best Answer

A long sword because if days turn in to weeks I don't want to ration bullets. For a gun plus I would be a horrible shot

Best Answer

Zombie Apocalypse meets Death Rally 2000. How many points do I get for running over little old grannie zombie again?

Best Answer

=[ lol

Best Answer

Hockey stick or some kind of harpoon or spear-like instrument. Cut at the knees first. They can't get close and then they can't walk.

Best Answer