Elliepooh Elliepooh 18-21, F 21 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Ice cream, I'm hoping they are lactose intolerant..

Best Answer

I actually own a bunch of zombie killin weapons, but my favorite is the modernized version of a Halberd I have in my office at work... 5 foot long titanium pipe recovered from a commercial air conditioning job, with a two headed tapered axe head at the end and a 4 inch steel spike topping it off. At the ba<x>se, a cresent blade makes up the pommel and handle. The whole thing weighs about 18 lbs

Best Answer

A samurai sword and my own personal zombies shackled without arms and jaws to decreased the chances of other zombies attacking me

Best Answer

a boat - zombies cant swim

Best Answer

12 gauge shotgun and an AK-200..probably a machete too, just in case. I already have the shotgun,so why not? shotgun if for short distance shots, rifle is for long distance shots, and the machete is for mainatining my personal bubble.

Best Answer

My teeth. I'll be one of the first to go, I'm sure.

Best Answer

a light sabre quick and no blood to splash and infect me.

Best Answer

hit them with a truck

Best Answer

A Kaiser blade or similar armaments.....

Best Answer

A long sword because if days turn in to weeks I don't want to ration bullets. For a gun plus I would be a horrible shot

Best Answer

Zombie Apocalypse meets Death Rally 2000. How many points do I get for running over little old grannie zombie again?

Best Answer

=[ lol

Best Answer

Hockey stick or some kind of harpoon or spear-like instrument. Cut at the knees first. They can't get close and then they can't walk.

Best Answer