So let's make everyone here toss their cookies shall we... *giggles*<br />
My very shy baby sister *rolls eyes* who always shares way WAY too much info, says she gets "Period Poop". Apparently her bowels change totally a few days before but she's so wonderful she calls to share this wonderful news.

Best Answer

yes, i am having those symptoms right now and i am exactly about 7 days out from when i should start my peroid again. I can't stand noise, such as rattling of paper or someone chewing or popping gum or walking hard, I also have sinus headaches and upper back muscle pain during the pms time only, does anyone have this?

Best Answer

While I am PMSing my gyno perscribed exercise, in order to get my mood up, so I am not so cranky and tearful. I get more creative. And, mid cycle, when my progesterone levels are high, I become super woman, even more emotionally balanced and SMARTER. My body tells me I am about to start my period the day before because I get horny the day before LOL!

Best Answer

I also get really hungry, especially for salty snack food. My sense of smell becomes really sensitive (I can SMELL what you're THINKING!), and I also get really clumsy- running into stuff and whacking my hands on things. And my bowels change too, yep. Sometimes I get sensitive emotionally, but not always- sometimes I'm happy crappy all the way through!

Best Answer

I don't have to deal with this stuff anymore, thank god, but when I did, my symptoms were so severe it was no secret to anybody where I was in my cycle. Besides the standard things, my depression would get so severe I couldn't get out of bed, I would lose my voice completely for about 3 days (which could have been a blessing to everyone around me except for the sheer miserableness of me), my back would give out, I had migraines, my allergies would wreak havoc and I'd get frequent sinus infections... on and on and on... It was so bad it warranted a hysterectomy and was even approved by insurance, which was amazing given the diagnosis was founded on PMS.

Best Answer

Not weird when I know that lots of other women get the same things... my breasts are way more sensitive... I get very, very moody in a teary sort of way, (no one loves me) and I totally crave sweet stuff... like chocolate. This lasts a few days and then the cramps hit right before the flow starts.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if it's weird but I use to cry for whatever.. my moods swings extremely. From laughter through tears to anger... I eat everytihng I see.

Best Answer

No...I just have a day where I am truly depressed and hate the world. It takes me by surprise every month until I realize why, usually a few days later. My breasts often hurt too.

Best Answer

I'll feel to eat many things before I have period, and It makes me upset and makes my mood swing Lol !<br />
Beside, I'll have weired stomachache as if it's a sign to tell me I'm coming ! Lol ...

Best Answer

yes, but the hunger thing is an on again off again thing so it does not stay constant.<br />
The bowel thing I get my sister alerted me to issues with that and as long as I take something before it starts I am good and cramps are minimal. What really gets me is a week before I get mean, or cry to much, my patience drops to nada, Thank God for waterproof mascara & hibernation.

Best Answer

Hideous stomach cramps. It's fun to be a girl sometimes.

Best Answer

I eat and eat a few days before. I don't crave anything in particular either, just anything edible (and sometimes not so edible).

Best Answer

Before and during my period I get sensitive larger breast, extreme hunger, annoying, bowel changes(diarrhea) sensitive noise, abdominal cramps, weakness, tiredness, hypersomnia/insomnia, crazy dreams for about a week usually. I'm irregular so I don't get a period every month and my cycles arelonger. I bleed and clot heavy. It sucks especially with migraines!!!

Best Answer

10 days before my perild my breast swell at least 1 cup size and hurt unbearably. I crave chocolate. I get cranky and I can eat endlessly., in the day before I start all the symptoms go away

Best Answer

I get anxious right before my period and sometimes during. also, i feel like my vision is off. kind of cloudy and more difficult to focus. somtimes i feel like i can never eat enough a couple days before I start. i also have a more dificult time falling asleep even though I feel very tired

Best Answer

Wow ! I could handle cramps and mood swings (they still suck) but what I have is beyound cravings and emotions. I have bad headaches and tons of nausea... Yuk ! Gravol after gravol. I feel achy all over my body, sore muscles as if I've ran a marathon. I get harsh stomach pains and irregular heart beats (slower than normal) I also have loose stool 3 or 4 times in a row at beginning. I had my daughter 2 years ago and I'm 36. Thinking about getting uterus out

Best Answer

I usually get very very hungry a couple or the day before i start my period like ill literally eat any and everything. But when im on my period i dont have an appitite barely at all but i poop daily. And my cramps are very hard to deal with. My cramps get so bad they take my breath away. & i usually break out and my emotions are all out of wack before i start my period, but when im on my period im the happiest person alive besides the horrible cramps.

Best Answer

I m really just like u, and cause gain weight and it makes me upset , and moody , dont want to talk to anyone, my breast become more sensetiva and large , and im totally crazy for chocolate, and food,

Best Answer

OMG in every single comment I can see myself, but with me it's mostly emotions and moods keep changing, especially as I am living away from my family and keep missing them which is 4x times worse than when I'm not on my period..I really feel sorry for my boyfriend as I take it out on him most of the time and it's not fair :(..Please can someone advise me how to stop be so emontional when on my period?

Best Answer

! Yesssss ! I had to google this to see I wasn't crazy & read a few outloud to my boyfriend so to prove I'm not the only one :) out of control hunger (I was told by my gyno this is a spike in progesterone) I get "whiney" and indecisive then usually pass out foe a few hours even after a full night rest. No cramps or back ache, just mood change, bottomless stomache, and sleepiness.

Best Answer