silvermjax silvermjax 22-25 9 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Singledom

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever brag or belittle others, especially those you might consider to be your competition. Strong, confident people do not brag (though we all slip) and their strength is in knowing they have nothing to prove or sell. (I fail in this area and talk too much when insecure, but improving so much, by imitating those that are what I want to be. Working nicely.) Silence is even preferable at times, because it leaves us (women) guessing what it means. My dad likes to say, "Better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and dispel any doubt."

Best Answer

Make sure you are a man!lol...

Best Answer

just be yourself!..:)

Best Answer

OMG I so way enjoy female liars,,, lol

Best Answer

Pretend. It works every time...

Best Answer

Just walk up, introduce yourself, and say something sincere and genuine. Make eye contact, be relaxed. And here's your endgame: know that it could go one of two ways. Either she is interested in you or she isn't. If she isn't, there are other fish in the sea. (Of course, don't say that to her.)

Best Answer