Usually its blindingly obvious with the first date, if not the first few sentences you speak so heh, don't really thing you need to ask, do you?

Best Answer

i would prefer knowing before i got into the relationship... maybe she'll help yo out along the way.

Best Answer

I would way rather know that end up getting stuck in something I couldn't handle. Trust issues come with massive amounts of jealousy most of the time, and some girls really don't want into that ****.

Best Answer

if you have trust issues, wouldn't you rather know i know ? honesty is always a better idea. if she can't handle it, she's not for you.

Best Answer

Knowing upfront, of course! As Spiritsense stated, it's obvious, at lease to me it would be, withing the first few moments of the date. Relationships are difficult enough without having to "figure it out...".

Best Answer

I would rather know, so I don't have to deal with suspicion.

Best Answer

Thanks everyone. That's exactly what I did. I told her I had trust issues because she asked and until then everything was fine and she was doing fine. She said by me saying that my trust is earned that she felt like she'd already done something wrong so she dumped me before new years which really crushed me. I know its the way I answered her question that made it sound worst than it is. I mean would you lend someone you were just getting to know $100?

Best Answer

No, but it wouldn't be due to trust issues, it would be due to not being able to afford it.

Best Answer

I'm glad you were honest with her, perhaps just think carefully about how you word it next time.

Best Answer