I have a friend who freely takes her underwear off everytime she hangs out with me at my home on some weekends. She walks around in nothing but a t-shirt. She says it's makes her feel more comfortable. Now i'll admit, the sight of her walking around in nothing but a t-shirt is a MAJOR turn on lol. But where just friends...although she does grind her backside into me while we're watching tv...hmmmm lol Ladies, do you sometimes not wear underwear when you go to bed at night? Do you feel more comfortable not wearing any sometimes?
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 31 Answers Feb 6, 2009

It is my preference to sleep nude, but I don't air out the vagina while hanging out with platonic male friends. She either wants you, or she is some sort of twisted tease. Or you are completely clueless. I dunno.

Best Answer

Good for you Lady!!

Best Answer

I only wear undies to bed when I'm on my period,they are just uncomfortable.

Best Answer

I love when your on you're period. It's lovely to want to cry wearing undies when your on you're period. Which I love when your on you're period, is that I love too see you in your undies and you see me in my undies.

Best Answer

I always sleep nude and the majority of time if I am at staying with a close friend I simply wear a t-shirt and nothing more. If I am home I am generally butt naked.

Best Answer

And I have three ladyfriends who feel the same way! It sure can take some of the fun out of the preamble of sex, but it is quicker!

Best Answer

i dont wear underwear

Best Answer

Oh my! ;-)

Best Answer

I only wear a smile to bed, no clothes. She rubs her backside on you, I could see a cat rubbing against you, but if she does that, you should know what that means....LOL

Best Answer

On your periods, I hope you wear a smile to bed only in your underwear.

Best Answer

I don't wear them most of the time, but then again, I keep my close on at my friends house, I don't like to act whorish.

Best Answer

I only wear underwear when I leave the house.Yeah and I agree with LaTristesseDurera about you friend!!

Best Answer

I sleep naked... except when I am wearing something with the express purpose of getting my Lover to take it off me. Being semi-naked in my own place, or my Lover's place, is very natural to me.

Best Answer

erm.... if shes 'just a friend' i doubt thats all she wants to be if shes grinding her naked arse against you.....

Best Answer

Frienzoned to the max...

Best Answer

OMG SHe wants to F***!!!!!! Get a condom and jack hammer her a** right away!! Give me a F***** break, a woman who takes off her clothes and walks around in nothing but a t-shirt??!!! WOW WOW WOW I'm literally shaking my head right now. I'm sorry to say this but I'm shocked that you even asked this question. UGHHHHH

Best Answer

not often. Aww... depends on circumstances, calendar, astrology etc.

Best Answer

She's teasing you hippie...<br />
I sleep in the nude but I wouldn't do it when someone else is there unless I wanted something more...

Best Answer

I sleep naked and i rarely wear knickers anyway - only when im wearing a skirt, which is hardly ever. If your pants are covering your arse, what's the need for knickers? Just seems like a waste of fabric to me!<br />
Obviously if i was kipping at a mates, i'd wear pj's.

Best Answer

I'm a nature girl - I'm totally comfortable putting a blanket on my couch and reading a good book naked. <br />
I live in a high rise, so I don't have to worry about meter men, but if I see wires, boy howdy, I run like hell to draw the blinds! Damn window washers.... LOL <br />
I'm the opposite of everyone else, though - if I have to move around, I take my shirt and bra off and walk around in my underwear.<br />
But on another note - you're being given "all-season access," Hippie Love. As comfortable as I am with nudity and some of my friends, I would NEVER not have underwear on while they were over. Not unless I was about to mount one of them! Consider your options.

Best Answer

never usually wear undies in bed on when i've been out drinking and manage to get the jeans off but sleep in top and knickers but other than that no way just go comando under pjs lol

Best Answer

I usually wear panties but with lover, nothing at all!

Best Answer

On you're periods, always wear panties.

Best Answer

I never sleep in my undies. However, something has got to be covering my bottom end. Rather it be PJ's or shorts.

Best Answer

Guess I'm the odd one here. I almost always wear underwear to bed. I feel too vulnerable without it. Like some demon is going to rape me in my sleep, lol. Plus, I have kids at home and the thought of them walking into my room and finding me sleeping naked is too disturbing.<br />
The only time I go without is if my boyfriend is in bed with me and I'm hoping to entice him.

Best Answer

I agree with all the ladies. Heck one time i was walking around in the buff just out of the shower and bam there is the meter guy. He had a great start to his morning. Home alone buff or almost nothing. Underwear is over rated. Well other then when it is needed!

Best Answer