I NEVER wear underwear when go to bed. Bed time is freedom time. Most women I know don't sleep with them on.

Best Answer

I never wear underwear when I go to bed at night and I can not think of a good reason why I should.

Best Answer

Yeah. You should be all over your "friend" like a bad suit, if you're so inclined, as she obviously is.

Best Answer

Unless it's that time of the month I only wear a t-shirt to bed even though I'm single I just feel more comfortable that way!!<br />
And by the way I think your friend is dying for you to make a move be a good friend don't make her wait any longer LOL

Best Answer

I love that time of the month. It's lovely to want to cry wearing underwear that time of the month. Which I love that time of the month, is that I love too see you in your underwear and you see me in my boxer brief underwear.

Best Answer

No, I don't wear anything at all when I go to bed at night. Two reasons..first, I always take a hot bath before I go to bed to help me relax and give me a good night sleep. I simply move from the tub to the bed...of course after I dry myself. Second reason, I love satin sheets and I love the feel of it right against my bare skin...with nothing in between. My husband likes it, too.

Best Answer

NO, No, definately not!<br />
(and your friend is basically begging for you, btw)<br />
I dont wear anything to bed most of the time. It makes sex easier.

Best Answer

I do, but I live in Wisconsin and it's cold here, so I also have to wear two sets of pajamas and a thick comforter. Not exactly an option for me. XD Also, I don't have a boyfriend or husband, so there's not reason for me not to. :/

Best Answer

i never usually wear underwear i bed coz i wear pj's n can't see the piont ov underwear but if i just go 2 bed in a t-shirt i wear underwear

Best Answer

It sounds like this girl is right into you:) she is making moves I do to my hubby when I am feeling a little bit flirty and horny.....as for wearing underwear to bed, not usually....unless I really want to torment my man :) (make him work extra hard for it).....

Best Answer

Never do!

Best Answer

lol thats all i wear to bed most nights unless its freezing cold i love underwear!

Best Answer

Yes, even if it's the only thing I'm wearing, I definitely am wearing underwear.

Best Answer

Oh ya, I love to be in the buff

Best Answer

I do...usually just a pair of comfy Boyshorts & a Tank ;)

Best Answer

I do 99% of time. But it was on Oprah that its good to go bare at night. Lets things air out or something.

Best Answer

I'm not a lady but I can tell you what mine prefers: bare.<br />
She doesn't like it pulling on her little hairs. She does wear it when her friend visits every month.

Best Answer

Mostly no, I don't really like wearing clothes, I used to wear them to bed, but now I feel suffocated... so I just don't

Best Answer