I have a friend who freely takes her underwear off everytime she hangs out with me at my home on some weekends. She walks around in nothing but a t-shirt. She says it's makes her feel more comfortable. Now i'll admit, the sight of her walking around in nothing but a t-shirt is a MAJOR turn on lol. But where just friends...although she does grind her backside into me while we're watching tv...hmmmm lol Ladies, do you sometimes not wear underwear when you go to bed at night? Do you feel more comfortable not wearing any sometimes?
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 22 Answers Feb 6, 2009

I NEVER wear underwear when go to bed. Bed time is freedom time. Most women I know don't sleep with them on.

Best Answer

I never wear underwear when I go to bed at night and I can not think of a good reason why I should.

Best Answer

Yeah. You should be all over your "friend" like a bad suit, if you're so inclined, as she obviously is.

Best Answer

Unless it's that time of the month I only wear a t-shirt to bed even though I'm single I just feel more comfortable that way!!

And by the way I think your friend is dying for you to make a move be a good friend don't make her wait any longer LOL

Best Answer

I love that time of the month. It's lovely to want to cry wearing underwear that time of the month. Which I love that time of the month, is that I love too see you in your underwear and you see me in my boxer brief underwear.

Best Answer

NO, No, definately not!

(and your friend is basically begging for you, btw)

I dont wear anything to bed most of the time. It makes sex easier.

Best Answer

I do, but I live in Wisconsin and it's cold here, so I also have to wear two sets of pajamas and a thick comforter. Not exactly an option for me. XD Also, I don't have a boyfriend or husband, so there's not reason for me not to. :/

Best Answer

i never usually wear underwear i bed coz i wear pj's n can't see the piont ov underwear but if i just go 2 bed in a t-shirt i wear underwear

Best Answer

It sounds like this girl is right into you:) she is making moves I do to my hubby when I am feeling a little bit flirty and horny.....as for wearing underwear to bed, not usually....unless I really want to torment my man :) (make him work extra hard for it).....

Best Answer

No, I don't wear anything at all when I go to bed at night. Two reasons..first, I always take a hot bath before I go to bed to help me relax and give me a good night sleep. I simply move from the tub to the bed...of course after I dry myself. Second reason, I love satin sheets and I love the feel of it right against my bare skin...with nothing in between. My husband likes it, too.

Best Answer

Never do!

Best Answer

lol thats all i wear to bed most nights unless its freezing cold i love underwear!

Best Answer

Yes, even if it's the only thing I'm wearing, I definitely am wearing underwear.

Best Answer

Oh ya, I love to be in the buff

Best Answer

I do...usually just a pair of comfy Boyshorts & a Tank ;)

Best Answer

I do 99% of time. But it was on Oprah that its good to go bare at night. Lets things air out or something.

Best Answer

I'm not a lady but I can tell you what mine prefers: bare.

She doesn't like it pulling on her little hairs. She does wear it when her friend visits every month.

Best Answer

Mostly no, I don't really like wearing clothes, I used to wear them to bed, but now I feel suffocated... so I just don't

Best Answer