I think "doormat" and I rapidly lose interest. It's not that I want him to make all the decisions but if he always defers to me or does the "what ever you'd like" without giving me his opinion, it doesn't make me feel like we're equals. I love nice guys, but I couldn't date a doormat.

Best Answer

i know that feeling well. It's okay like at the first date or like once in a while but if it gets repetitive, i lose interest because it stresses me out just thinking of what to do and makes me think he doesn't want to make the effort to plan a good date :(

Best Answer

The bedroom is the only place men can be bossy. It's so boring everywhere else & usually compensation for 5exual inadequacy.

Best Answer

Drives me mad! I hate it. I get that Garbage song in my head, *sings* "Do you have an opinion, a mind of your own?..."

Best Answer

I would hate that. I hate making decisions as it is.<br />
Ugh.

Best Answer

a headache<br />
well it's ok if he make me decide sometimes but all the time<br />
that in the next date he will ask where to go again it's a headache

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

lol poor men. just think that if you get to do all the things you like to do , you'll be having a better time,

Best Answer

i guess, but you know a man has basic desires huh? :) i was sorta hinting @ the man not really caring what happens thru the night, his focus is on the later

Best Answer

sweet but doing it all the time makes the girl think: a. u don't care about the date, b. do u even something something between ur ears? i think having enough confidence to plan a date is attractive and opens her to new experiences that u never now she'd appreciate in a guy more.

Best Answer

i hate it

Best Answer

i hate it even more when u meet up and he tells u to think of something on the spot! so stressful :(

Best Answer