tripp34 tripp34 36-40, M 15 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

they say TimothyLeary is outside looking in go ask

Best Answer

My advice would be to leave LSD alone. Lysergic acid dietylamide can be a very dangerous substance. It causes ergotism, which was known in medieval times as St. Anthony's fire. The hallucinatory effects you may achieve with LSD are not worth the risks.

If you insist on messing with ergotism, the easiest way is to ingest the seeds of the morning glory plant. However if you bought the seeds from American seed distributor, they will have been sprayed with a substance that will make you very ill.

Leave LSD alone!

Best Answer

yes LSD does make love beautiful petty the trip is not a gauranteed round trip. It could be one way ticket.

Best Answer

I'd never judge you for considering alternative treatments to whatever ails you as long as it helps. I wish I knew where to find it for you. I haven't seen it in years and years. Depending on what you used it for, there are some modern alternatives.

Best Answer

Shrooms are still avalible now and then,much smoother, cleaner buzz,also coming down is much nicer

Best Answer

Only problems I have are sore cheeks from grinning,and sore stomach muscles from laughing,always had fun with friends

Best Answer

Yeah it exists still. The youngsters know how to get most everything

Best Answer

Clean this mess up else we'll all end up in jail

Those test tubes and the scale

Just get them all out of here

Is there gas in the car

Yes, there's gas in the car

I think the people down the hall

Know who you are

Careful what you carry

'Cause the man is wise

You are still an outlaw in their eyes

Best Answer

Best med? Does it treat something other than boredom?

Best Answer

Yes it's more than treatment for boredom.

Best Answer

what then?

Best Answer