and a women of any age gets on , will you give up your seat to her ? I took the bus everywhere for 5 years and for me it was automatic to give my seat to any women. And I would stand for the entire trip. Is this weird ? Do other guys do this ?
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 10 Answers Jun 22, 2012

For me, and I'm a 14 year old girl, I give up my seat to pregnant women, women who are older than say, 30, and that's because young women tend to intimidate me a little. I also give it to all older people (men who are like, 50+) and if someone's disabled, or really over weight or looks tired.

Best Answer

happy birthday :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I deleted it because I had it backwards . But you get it.

Best Answer

yes, to elder women of last generation, and then she tells every new woman who rides in afterwards, that i am such an impressive man .....

Best Answer

Sadly not many, your chivalry is a rare and special thing. I had a troop of small kids and had been shopping with my friend who at the time was heavily pregnant, there was a guy who was taking up two seats, he had his bags on the other seat and it astounded me that neither he nor anyone else attempted to move.

Best Answer

If I was feeling nice I'd give my seat to anybody.

Best Answer

You are just a pure gentlemen which I find attractive in men.

Best Answer

I make exceptions for the elderly or poorer of health. Our bus system takes care of strollers and wheelchairs on it's own, and while I believe in chivalry, I don't give up my bus seat to healthy women or men.

Best Answer