Question for you... I find this interesting and what smell do you like and how dirty do you like them to look? What about a sweat smell... just curious on this. Womens discharge?? What?? Would like to know details.
girlyt girlyt 36-40, F 22 Answers Apr 22, 2010

I'm a new panty sniffer but Ive only done it with my current gf of 4 years.<br />
shes been quite a gunky chick straight from the start and many times Ive licked her out and she had that slightly used smell about it but it was fresh (only her discharge +)<br />
don't get me wrong she wasn't unclean but it had a good 12 hours and for her she can leak a lot.<br />
just out of humor, take a pleasant scent you like, sniff it slowly and try to separate the scents (this can take time or easy) if you can distinguish them then that's how i smell her scent from her *****. Ive found that different scents come and go with her intact initial main fragrance. its like a wet ***** smell map, sounds mad but try it. Ive spent as day once teasing her or follow her into the bathroom and wait till shes finished peeing. then just before she pulls her pants up ill ask her for a lick but when i got down there i gave it a proper good tongue up inside her then Caressingly sucked her **** between my teeth. she pushed my head away just before i could suck any of her discharge *** out and so it slowly leaked into her knickers. during that evening it could smell her cummy knickers, it kept making me hard and i had to tell her so. i didn't get lucky tho due to her being poorly which was ok but after i had my hand resting between her legs, gently unnoticeable i pressed into her. i could feel her ***** twitch as her **** wanted my fat ****, she knew i wanted to just throw down her trousers and thrust into her but she was ill :( So when she went to bed i got her knickers off her and wanked and played my **** into them for at least half an hour. it drove me crazy how wet and the knowing her ***** wanted me and that she knew i was gonna *** every drop i had into them because i wanted to **** her so so so so much<br />
so back to subject<br />
not only is it visual as in goo marks but also seeing the crusting of the mess, seeing la<x>yers from the day shes leaked and left its ring marks like a tree. knowing this i visualize her ***** sitting in them, goo leaking out, the discharge sitting there. then ill follow with thinking about ******* her, licking her wet ***** out and ******* her again until we both *** a few times. just lots of different sexy naughty fun dirty clips but with the smell too<br />
i think its helped put a little naughty into our relationship.<br />
Ive comforted her that i think about her and when we have sex ill tell her about me wanking into them. Wow, she does get very wet and passionate when i do but she will still pull a face about them generally and go eww and such forth lol<br />
women think about this, you like to reach for your fellas pillow because you smell him and you feel comfort, or his shirt etc. its kinda the same but were perverted so its the next closest thing to a *****...knickers, messed up, sweaty, dirty lovey knickers.<br />
smellovision of the peverse but a happy peverse for me. <br />
Happy sniffing.. oh, what about girls. Girls i ask.. do you boxer sniff??

Best Answer

my wife lets me smell her dirty pants the best is after she has had a workout and they are wet

Best Answer

heck, i like it. it's not about it being "dirty" it's just a nice scent.

Best Answer

Nice one, JB

Best Answer

There are such men. <br />
Kinda on the perverse side though. <br />
I imagine that it might be flattering, in a way, for a woman to be appreciated so throughly.

Best Answer

Its just yuck,is there really people in this world that sick.

Best Answer

they better be EXTRA EXTRA soiled so i can put a few in a paper bag and huff away till im so high my head explodes into a rain of confetti lmfao

Best Answer

smell your cats litter box¡

Best Answer

The appearance of the panties doesn't mater that much to me, although a very sexy pair with white crusted discharge is very very exciting. My wife wears very plain panties, and sometimes mens' boxer-briefs (she has thick thighs, and says they keep rubbing to a minimum). It is the aroma that drives me mad and starts to gets me hard at the first whiff. This is a fetish i've had since high school, i think. Never sniffed family panties; it has always needed to be a woman i'm attracted to. Unlike many other paty sniffers i don't rummage through clothes hampers when visiting someone else's home. Since marriage (around 15 years ago) i've rarely sniffed another woman's dirty undies. My wife's have always satisfied-plus i don't want to sniff somewhere i can't immediately jerk off! In terms of aromas i love them all with the exception being period smells. The odor of blood is a turn off. Sweaty, cunty, pissy... *** aroma- i love them all. At times my wife has done physical labor outdoors and those panties can be the very best. She sweats in them of course, scratches her **** sometimes, and often when she pees in those situations it's outside on the ground with no toilet paper around. The panties are what soaks up her urine. Mmmmm! Having always wanted to taste her urine they are as close as i'll get. she has very little interest in sex and less in kink. She knows i sniff, but rarely encourages me; once in a while when i'm horny she will take off a pair, smell them then toss them to me and leave the room. This is super exciting; the humiliation adds a real spark. Love to chat about this subject with other denied panty sniffing wimps. Write!

Best Answer

Isniff my wifes dirty panties all the time and she supports it. She will rub them in hard into her vagina then let me sniff them while we make out or while she gives me oral stimulation. It is such a turn on to sniff her *** and vaginal scents left in her panties.

Best Answer

Its a taboo thing. I have loved the smell of a womans vagina and anus since I was a kid. Her feet also. Its out of the norm but not harmful as long as its consentual. The idea of smelling a womans most personal body odors is an extreme turnon.

Best Answer

Well... dirty panties trigger a sexual response and the visual aspect ties in this way. A womans vagina is a magical almost forbidden place for us and to experience her smell and fluids from both her anus and vagina is overpowering.. maybe a link to our caveman days?<br />
I personally enjoy both smelling and wearing womens panties as I crossdress as a teen girl often.<br />
Teen girls panties are my choice as they are so pungent and have lots of creamy discharge..maybe the onset of becoming a woman perhaps? Hope this is a good answer.

Best Answer

Well first, men are very visual creatures... so as far as how dirty, I'm going to say worn for a couple of days. Personally it's a turn on to see a dirty pair of panties after they have dried, and the inside is VERY crusty.<br />
I think the scent has a lot to do with pheromones... I will admit I enjoy the scent of a woman that way. And for any guy who actually denies it, is probably not being entirely honest.

Best Answer

EITHER..... <br />
Men get a POWER FIX from being the Voyeur. Seeing (or in this case sniffing) what a women doesn't want them to See (or Sniff). So it has nothing to the with smell of the underwear, just the forbiddenness of it; OR<br />
Men get a SUBMISSIVE kick by being forced by a women to SNIFF her sweaty underwear.<br />
Either way, I can't see it can do much harm, except perhaps trigger off an Asthma Attack.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

love the urine smell along with sweat and discharge

Best Answer

lifelong fascination.. the gamier the better. Best aroma on earth.

Best Answer

Like it to been worn all day long & after the gym session to have them.Deliciously,drive naughty & wild,can suck them always!

Best Answer

My flat mate has a hamper for dirty underwear in our shared bathroom. I love getting her underwear our and sniffing it while I ****. I only go for the ones with the white discharge. It is such a turn on!

Best Answer

I love the smell and taste of a woman's *****,,, and the smell and taste of her *** hole,,, so when shes not around,,, I have the panties to sniff and suck on while I jack off and shoot a big load

Best Answer