been doing is wasting away in my room afraid to go outside, looking for medication that will help me with this anxiety. i have pretty much lost contact with most people who care about me like my family and my good friends, it's depressing and i am afraid to talk to them cause i don't like to lie and they might catch on that something's not right with me i'm afraid to answer the phone. I don't know what to do anymore, nothing is really working for me i am trying everything i just don't see a way out of this and i haven't gone to a class in months. this situation is absurd
sickmestickme sickmestickme 22-25, M 6 Answers Feb 5 in Health

This is all coming to an end soon. It would be better for you to take control now and get some help with your anxiety. Staying inside living on borrowed money is worsening your situation.<br />
Does your college have a crisis center? There may be one in town. Anyway, call them. They will get you started down the path to mending.

Best Answer

I've withdrawn as well. Although I'm "going" to school on scholarship...I've chosen online classes. I don't want to tell anyone I'm not alright going outside. When I'm made to go out I freeze up and I feel like I cannot properly function. As if I may cry. Sometimes I do end up crying. I don't know what to do either, so I'm just inside.

Best Answer

Better get your doc to recommend a good shrink.

Best Answer

You really need to go to a doctor. Staying in your room is adding to the depression and anxiety.

Best Answer