UNIVERSAL CHURCH OF LUCIFER, (WHICH I AM STARTING)

Best Answer

I would recommend an independent Baptist church for good doctrinal teaching. After attending a Christian Union Church for most of my life, I moved to an area that didn"t have one as it's a small denomination. Since then I've been attending baptist churches as there is little if any doctrinal differences. If you can ftnd a church that just preaches the Bible, that's what I'd suggest.<br />
I don't know of any independent baptist churches that allow women pastors or allow gays to preach or even become members as that is contrary to God's Word.

Best Answer

I experienced my very own penticost in a Baptist chruch so I do believe that they have the Holy Spirit, I do believe that Billy Graham also has the Holy Spirit because it was them that God inspired to make the movie of my life, I have it on DVD the characters all look like people in my life past pressent and future and everything I ever said and done is all scripted by all of the characters, when I first watched the movie sheer dread came over me and I was in awe, but now I use it as a tool to show people that God is alive and well and that the angels are recording all that we say and do both the good and the bad. I am in my right mind I know that it sounds rare and different but I am telling you the truth.

Best Answer

Where does the Bible say no gay or female pastors? Well, I have seen the female thing, but look at the tons of women pastors and evangelists in all denominations (except Catholic).

Best Answer

I think you need to judge a Church by its members and not necessarily its doctrine or dogma.

Best Answer

I somewhat agree but the truth is that there is no perfect people in any church, therefore I will forgive all that offends me. But I do have expectations as well about how the church is run by its leaders and such.

Best Answer

Which ever one has done the least evil deeds.

Best Answer

Sounds like a Pentecostal....

Best Answer