Ok, so for years I have been afraid for my friends to get into relationships because they seem to drop their friends for that one person. I don't really understand why? Especially now that I am young adult, it seems very childish. So, can you tell me why you would do that and if you did was it worth it?
diania234 diania234 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 8, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

You shouldn't have to

Best Answer

it's not that they drop their friends... they just have a new closer friend...

Best Answer

Ok, but why should your other friends suffer?

Best Answer

why should they suffer??? they shouldn't... they should be happy for their friend.

Best Answer

They should but let's say because of your relationship, you only see your friends when that special someone is busy, or your friend is going through a hard time and you are not there for them because you have this "new best friend". Then at this point you are not a friend anymore.

Best Answer

I didn't drop anything, priorities change, life changes. I have had children, i am too tired to go to clubs anymore and they dont want to come to my house and listen to kids so there is a give and take. Such is life. Yes it was worth it, i have an amazing husband and relationship i have 6 amazing kids and thats what's important

Best Answer

That's great! That is actual good reason why your friendship would drift apart.

Best Answer