you cant say neither, your not allowed to commit suicide, you cant go kill them so they cant make music anymore and any hate comments will be flagged
BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 19 Answers Jul 11, 2012

I want you to re-read your own question. 'For the rest of your life you have the choice of listening to Justin Bieber or One Direction.'<br />
So in that case, I'll just make up my mind the day before I die, seeing as I have 'the rest of my life' to choose.<br />
Be careful how you word your questions. :)

Best Answer

*Shoots herself* You couldn't stop me under the circumstances.

Best Answer

Better than listening to Rap the rest of my life. Now that would cause me to leap off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Best Answer

Be greedy, put on both and mute them both. And put on a third band instead like Nightwish, lol.<br />
I totaly avoided that one!, bwhahahaha.

Best Answer

how can you do that with iPods

Best Answer

Nobody mention ipods!, but I have my phone, pc, laptop even xbox. Could easily play 3 diffrent things all at once. :D.

Best Answer

I would hire someone to kill me.

Best Answer

I don't know who or what one direction is so i guess Justin Bieber........I can put in ear plugs to drown out the sound.

Best Answer

One Direction..thought JB isnt that bad some songs are pretty good as long as you dont know who singing em. Im not a hater I like em both.

Best Answer

None just botdf

Best Answer

botdf??

Best Answer

Blood on the dance floor

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

Great band song not meant for younger children

Best Answer

One Direction in a heartbeat. They are actually pretty good and cute kids!

Best Answer

*points a gun at head* *bam* .. cant follow ur rules

Best Answer

brings you back to life using the celebrity deathmatch time machine

Best Answer

destroys the machine and shoots again

Best Answer

1D

Best Answer

*looks around* I hope Illiteratetroll had more than one bullet. Dibs on the next.

Best Answer

*Stabs her ears with a pencil*

Best Answer

I don't know what One Direction is but it can't be as bad as Bieber, right? right...?

Best Answer

find out for yourself, suggest youtubing them

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

I'd just puncture my eardrums. **reaches for the ice pick**

Best Answer

but then you be deaf, you ****** up on that one

Best Answer

True, but I would never have to listen to either of those no- talent, bubble gum acts again.

Best Answer

you wont be able to listen anything your life will become dull, you will lose the ability to communicate

Best Answer

yes because all of those deaf people cant communicate or maybe even type and read on the internet.... much like iam doing right now

Best Answer