MikeSpringfield MikeSpringfield 56-60, M 9 Answers Jul 16, 2011

probably not.........the young ladies who like the losers continue to do so ...........the others weed their way thru whats left ;-0

Best Answer

I don't like bad boys. Never have.

Best Answer

Good for you. You will get very far in life that way

Best Answer

No...unfortunately I really tried to pick a 'nice guy' at 48....He was so kind considerate...then in time turned out he was a total con man...a psychopathic remorseless dangerous robber! so my taste for bad boys has got worse and I THINK I am going for a nice person!!!! I'm a recluse now...better that way at 51 years old

Best Answer

How did you find out he was just a con man? Sounds scary!

Best Answer

Nope. I Love the fire and the energy of a badboy. The thrills, excitement, and mad passion. Just take away the mean quality and that would be my dream man.<br />
I'm 34. And I know i'll always look for that excitement in a partner. I just hope I find an exciting GOOD guy, not a mean one.

Best Answer

Bad boys revulse me. Good men have their downfall too- they are smug and prideful, but atleast they won't take advantage of you.

Best Answer

my taste changed!! I used to like bad boys, but I got sick of the drama, sick of them cheating on me. so unknowingly I began to date nice guys. & now I'm in a relationship with a good hearted man. so there is hope for some girls. but others like them, like the drama, and will never give up being with the bad boy. personally I understand the rebellion of it when you're young, but I don't understand why any self respecting, mature woman would want that! bad boys in my experience are so damn selfish and inconsiderate and sometimes just down right manipulative, all it causes is heartache being with a guy like that. I would much rather be with a gentleman than a bad boy. I've had both and I know what I prefer. bad boys also tend to be cheaters and selfish in bed, only caring if their needs are satisfied.<br />
you know what they say... nice guys finish last, but it's because they make sure their woman comes first!! lol

Best Answer

It doesn't change

Best Answer

A woman has her preferences. I always went for the rebel and bad boy at times. I am married to one. He has of course calmed down a lot from his younger days. <br />
Some women find them exciting or different. Sometimes its a tame the beast thing. I know now and sometimes wished I could have found that white collar better situation type of guy. I also know they are all taken! So what do you have left?

Best Answer