MikeSpringfield MikeSpringfield 56-60, M 7 Answers Jul 16, 2011

Bad boys, bad boys, whatchoo gonna do, watchoo gonna do when the home pregnancy test ***** isnt blue.

Best Answer

nope. women will never admit they're old and boys will be boys

Best Answer

I think that some young women are more foolish and more "adventurous". And they mistake bad or reckless behavior for masculinity. After all, all they really know about are BOYS. And it's the "bad" boy in school who is usually the most popular and least bullied, right? The one who demands the most attention and who seems the strongest. It's also the bad boy who seems more interesting or exciting to a many a girl's romantic mind. <br />
I think that it does change with many women as they mature and start to have different priorities. They begin to see what life is about and long for stability and respect in relationships. They start thinking about who will be the better mate and partner, as opposed to who seems the "toughest". And sometimes this lesson about men is learned the hard way. But some women never grow out of their initial ideas about what is attractive.<br />
I've never been into "bad boys". Even when I was younger. So I am only guessing at how this stuff works. :)

Best Answer

For some strange reason, older women become more sensuous as they age. When I was young and pretty, it was all about the power I held over the man. I could not have cared about the sex, it was an ego trip. Now, as I age, I know what to do and how, but youth has left me. I am not a dog, for Heaven's sake. Just older. Why does this thing happen. Older women want to teach young men? I studied anthropology and it seems that in some cultures, prior to the young man's wedding he is to spend a night or two with an older woman who will teach him how to pleasure his wife. Go figure.

Best Answer

idk

Best Answer