Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 7 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Religion

I was watching fireworks from a distance the rate at which they exploded and fell was so accelerated a whole show was completed in less than a minute. This only occurred as of last night for my experience. The question is what does this mean???

Best Answer

strange indeed- my daughter and i have noticed this time phenomena for awhile now. we are trying to figure it out as well. last night there was a countdown clock on a shopping channel (I've watched those for over 20 years) NEVER has their clock jumped by 2- 3 seconds over and over- throughout the countdown, it did last night.

Best Answer

I consider myself "awakened". I have become increasing spiritual and psychic during the past several years, have realized my mission for this lifetime, and have had many exciting paranormal experiences. Yes, I have noticed the speeding up of time. It has sped up so much, I was wondering if something was wrong with me - like I was winding down or something. I wonder if this is really a side effect of the "awakening"??

Best Answer

Some things I've read suggest that time is speeding up for all, but we, being awakened notice it more than the non-awakened. I watched a clock jump 2 to 3 second intervals. my daughter has noticed this too (recently) & she lives hundreds of miles away.

Best Answer

I see things from a seemingly higher vantage point, all the physical directions I was familiar with all seem different. there seems to be a light shining ahead of me, coming from behind me. Time warps and sometimes seems to stand still; especially during rapidly occurring, multiple faceted events, like car crashes or rather, near misses and attempted muggings. there are no more problems, only opportunities. there is no more fear only confidence. The unknown is welcome and appreciated.

Best Answer

cute doggie

Best Answer

you mean cute viscous trained attack man killing guards dog, right? (sh-sh-sh-shhhh i have to keep up a certain appearance. If people find out he's cute, they may delve further to also find out he's cuddly. Then that's it for his rep. after all, he IS a Doberman Pinscher)
y;,^/?

Best Answer

I can relate- something wonky is going on with time. I heard that time really exists all at once- past, present and future- but our brains slow it down so we experience it in a linear fashion.

Best Answer

sry- but his secret is safe with me-cute tough attack doggie

Best Answer

wow! that's deep, about time. I have a theory that last year seemed to fly by even faster than the previous year that also flew by because maybe it actually did. It seems to me that all the ways we measure time with would remain in sync with each other and the only way we would be able to tell is by recollection. Everyone agrees that we live a lot longer now than we did a few thousand years ago. But maybe we're not living longer. We're living faster.

Best Answer

u could be onto something! My daughter and i also noticed last year seemed to go by way faster.

Best Answer

Well, I'm more "awakened" than all of you --- there is a full moon out tonight so I can't sleep tonight, couldn't sleep last night, and probably won't be able to sleep tomorrow night --- and I certainly didn't notice time speeding up today.

Best Answer

im sure it slowed for you, or seemed to

Best Answer

It most certainly was.

Best Answer

Time speeds up and slows down every time you move. One can measure dilation in the passage of time between two altitudes only a foot different from one another.

Best Answer

interesting, but what if you were still at the time, time sped up. & You saw it happen to the clock.

Best Answer

Nothing is truly completely still. I'm talking about quantum physics, not spiritualism. To perceive an effect of time dilation with the human eye, one would have to be moving at many hundreds of thousands of miles an hour.

Best Answer

interesting- so your thoughts on how this could happen.

Best Answer

It isn't feasible. It won't be for a hundred more years.

Best Answer

you mentioned spiritulism when i asked about time speeding up, do you know anything about it happening that way. I appreciate your imput.

Best Answer

Too busy running around with bottles of formula too answer that

Best Answer

Bottles of formula?? Are you not breastfeeding?

Best Answer

It gets weird if I tell people I am lactating

Best Answer