Was it a complete coincidence, or planned? Did you know you'd end up together the day you met?
LEMONkinks LEMONkinks 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 20 in Dating & Relationships

Through mutual friends.

Best Answer

I met my fiance online through eHarmony. I was literally a few days away from deleting my account entirely since it was full of guys wanting booty calls or guys too afraid to actually talk to girls in real life.<br />
The day we first met IRL, I didn't know he was going to be The One, but here we are now, nearly three years later and making plans for the wedding.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing! Best of luck to you both.

Best Answer

BBQ

Best Answer

Nice.

Best Answer

what about those in unhealthy one

Best Answer

No thanks...

Best Answer

This is answer number two probably all your going to get sand I'm not normal

Best Answer

"Sand"?... xD

Best Answer

Not sand..and I'm not normal...spell prediction sorry

Best Answer

I don't think there is such a thing as "normal," normal is what restrictions society pressures a person with.

Best Answer

The words "healthy" and "relationship" don't belong in the same sentence. That's like saying a freezing cold fire.

Best Answer

Gee, the very first answer, and such great feedback!

Best Answer

I think you're wrong about that.

Best Answer

I know, I'm such a helpful person ;P

Best Answer

Hey, you might think I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm wrong. Maybe to someone else a relationship can be healthy but to me, it just seems like class five idiocy.

Best Answer

Well thanks for your insight, anyway.

Best Answer

No worries. If you ever want a cynical sarcastic outlook, you know where to find me ;D

Best Answer