With my wife we have a true connection.

Best Answer

the best sex i ever had was with my second wife. so exciting and fit each other like a glove to this day i don't know why i ever give her up.

Best Answer

sex is best with my current wife she never had a real ****** until after we met and that was when she was 35 and since then it has only gotten better because now I have been able to help her achieve squirting ****** which are mind blowing for the both of us.

Best Answer

I'm curious... how did you achieve the squirting? Is that a different type of ******?

Best Answer

It took a very long time to get her relaxed enough to let go for the first thing. and when it happened it was incredible to experience for me she on the other hand was embarassed because she thought she had pissed on me and not squirted and after I got her relaxed I asked her to smell it and it was a wonderful sweet smell not anything like **** so she then realized she did squirt. and other than getting her relaxed enough it takes time lots of time to help her build and build and build up her ****** until she has one that she thinks is incredible and then you penetrate her having her ride your **** making her sit up as straight as possible so the your **** with each grind of her pelvis against you your penis is rubbing her gspot and then it is up to you to keep her going until another orgams builds within her before you explode inside her.

Best Answer

Hmmm... sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

Though I've had some fun and wild sex when I was single, the best is with my wife. She is a good lover and with our connection it just makes it that much better

Best Answer