created by the Obama administration’s non-enforcement of the immigration laws, this is not a surprise. Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.
Poorispoor Poorispoor 41-45, M 6 Answers Aug 30 in Politics

I have always said that Obama is trying to weaken America. Too bad when he campaigned on "change" no one asked what kind of change he wanted.

Best Answer

I have always felt the same way. Even during Obama's campaigning.

Best Answer

Border agent told about this a LONG time back. He was told to shut up and process the kids; or get fired. When I shared that here some called me an alarmist. You can be sure those there are just smoke screen now. The real problem is those inside the US already.

Best Answer

Take off the fear goggles. Life is nicer that way.

Best Answer

And if a person like you knows this, wouldn't you think they would know you know, and would rethink their strategy? I mean, just what is their objective? To **** off a bunch of Texans?

Best Answer

Actually Jazz, this has been reported in Indonesia. They said ISIS is migrating west and some might already be in Central America. They did not mention any specific location but I believe that it is not far from the imagination that it might be in Mexico.

Best Answer

I can tell you right now, Texas is NOT the state they want to venture into. ISIS knows nothing about logistics, and has no means of supporting a combat infantry platoon; besides, the water in Mexico will stop them dead in their tracks.

Best Answer

Sure seem to be an expert in ISIS. I am getting worried you are going to do a cover up here.

Best Answer

Worry then, poor. Study Sun Tzu's "The Art of War", and you'll see the importance of knowing the enemy.

Best Answer

The greedy business elites of the USA want more illegal immigrants so they can drive down wages and conditions and thus exploit higher profits.. Greed removes wisdom. Greed makes people do stupid things. And the American elites are Very Very Greedy.

Best Answer

Tip dude, choose a topic that people will actually Want to partake in, not THIS mumbo jumbo that you just laid out

Best Answer