There are billions of people in the world what makes you think he is watching you and answering your prayers I dont mean to be offensive just curious
gypsymae gypsymae 31-35, F 14 Answers Feb 8, 2011

God is a Spirit.....He is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. He is everywhere, at all times. He can do anything. He is our Healer, our Savior, our Father...our everything! He knows everything about us, even before He created us-He knew exactly how we were going to turn out and what sins we would commit in our lifetime. He even knows the number of hairs on our heads! And He loves us so much that He provided a way for us to have a relationship with Him....by trusting in His Son Jesus Christ as our Savior!

Best Answer

One of the most central beliefs about God is that God is infinite. He is not subject to our limitations.

Best Answer

i do and i would say hes watching us all the time.

Best Answer

Faith - the substance of things that one hopes for, the evidence of things not seen.<br />
I have no proof, yet I believe. Sort of like air, I can't see it, but it is still there none the less.

Best Answer

I'm not a religious person. But according to the Bible, apparently God can create the earth and shove lightning bolts up your ***. So, why can't he see you when you **********?

Best Answer

I think that God doesn't watch us all the time. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see me stinking up the bathroom.

Best Answer

No offence taken , Gypsymae I believe you know most of my story already ( after 1990 ) prior to that year I felt like a worthless POS human being , After 1990 I had the strong feeling that Yes He work in his own ways to pickout someone to do his works and I also feel many gifts have been given whether I wanted them or not , The gifts I speak of , My Loving wife and many children + the Knowledge of overcoming Dyslexia , I didn't ask for any of these things , They were freely given from the biggest heart I know with his eyes on everyone whether they know The Lord or not . <br />
I have more than one reason for my user name Paschar means Vision .

Best Answer

Definition of God: he is a supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe

Best Answer

People who believe in a dualistic God believe all of that. These same people rely on faith. I and others believe in a non-dualistic God that doesn't need to "watch" and doesn't "need" at all. The non-dualistic God which is a God, not human does not have an individual body. The non-dualistic God is everywhere and is everything. Proof or evidence of this non-dualism is existence. People who believe in dualism have a lot of issues especially in a debate. I wish people would specify which God they are referring to in their questions and answers. Mine is the Omniverse.

Best Answer

He's like santa I guess..... ;)

Best Answer

First,.. if that is you in the avatar,.. you ROCK that bikini. Just saying...<br />
I believe that God's nature is not something I'm able to comprehend. I believe that God is everywhere, and if you look,.. you can see God's presence. <br />
Then again, I'm the dumbass that keeps falling for guys that are serious pla<x>yers... so what the heck do I know?

Best Answer