I am trying to reconcile my mind to focus on what I have and not what I don't. I'm beginning to realize that the possibility of being single for the rest of my life is very real and probable. That being said, I'm wondering if, once you get accustomed to the idea, do you reach a place where you don't feel the lack as much?
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 13 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm gunna share something my ex fionce cheated rite before wedding I dated 2 gorgeous modals rite after breakup to help my mind then ended up in happy so single it has been 2 years since breakup I'm upssesed with her and hasn't got any easyor I just contemplate death alot and use drugs in witch I got hooked after the breakup

Best Answer

That's sad. It's very difficult to be young and brokenhearted. I hope you can get it together and get out of that cycle. Life can't move on for you til you do.

Best Answer

No. I think it was first grade that the teacher had us draw a picture of what we want to be when we grow up. All the other kids drew firetrucks, policemen, doctors, or super heros. I drew a picture of a family. It is all I ever wanted and yet I'm further from it than any crack head or homeless person.

Best Answer

I am sorry, but to my mind, you are still young. :)

Best Answer

I'm 35. Total relationship time since 21= five months. I hate being single. There has got to be at least five hundred million single women on this planet and none of them want me.

Best Answer

Send out the vibe or at least a scent

Best Answer

How can you know none of them would want you? That would take a LOT of meeting and getting to know. ;) I honestly think that single men have a better chance of finding someone if they are willing to date casually and just get to know people. But the walls do have to come down a bit so that you are at ease.

Best Answer

I don't. That was my "I have given up" answer. Think of the last guy you would ever date, a guy who has nothing going for him. Ask as many women as you can if they would ever date this guy. If any of them say yes, let me know.

Best Answer

does this involve some nookie

Best Answer

one day at a time...

Best Answer

For me it's more like hour by hour...

Best Answer

We're in the same age group and I don't feel at peace with being single for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

I'm not feeling it yet, but I'm working on it. Or at least not to worry over it or keep wanting something that might not happen.

Best Answer

After sending a vibe out to the universe, I met someone. Its still early in our relationship but I believe you'll meet someone if that's what you want to do...there are lots of good people out there:-)

Best Answer

If it happens, that will be great. But honestly, I'm tired of thinking about it as much. It's a kind of hunger I just can't do anything about right now.

Best Answer

So far I'm not seeing any improvement in the whole business.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. How long's it been?

Best Answer

you are better off that way honestly

Best Answer

I suppose so, but I wonder if you can consciously make yourself stop wishing for something? Without evidence that it would be a worse scenario, that is.

Best Answer

It does take time, and once you re-discover yourself, life will be great, and you choose your goals thereafter

Best Answer

I'm ready! How soon can I begin? lol

Best Answer

Go go Gadget!

Best Answer

hahaha...

Best Answer

I hate to say it, but no. Sorry. :(

Best Answer

I keep thinking that there is something that will just click into place....as soon as my hormones dry up. lol

Best Answer