if you have itunes go to the itunes store and then podcasts and then search up DUBSTEP.FM under audio podcasts and subscribe to some of the best dubstep youve ever heard...but im a bit older than you and this is oldskool **** but if your a true dubstep fan youll learn to love it...

Best Answer

Is it free? I'm on livingelectro.com downloading music and so far I've only found 20 songs in the last 2 hours lol

Best Answer

yes podcasts are totally free try the DUBSTEP.FM podcast or the DRUM AND BASS ARENA you can look up DRUM AND BASS ARENA on youtube as well

Best Answer

Cool, thanks! I'll definitely check it out (:

Best Answer

deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon <br />
Rudeboy - Rihanna (Dubstep Remix)<br />
Zeds Dead & Omar LinX - Rudeboy<br />
Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal<br />
Nero - Me And You

Best Answer

I've heard the korn and nero ones, they're great :D I'll check out the other 2, thank you! (:

Best Answer

yup, another addition,actually.. :P
your most welcome!

Best Answer

Have you heard "Get Up!"? It's also by korn feat. skrillex.. I can't believe they made a whole album together haha I'm gona listen to the other songs later. I've only heard those 2 songs..

Best Answer