littlebird97 littlebird97 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 9 in Community

well I mostly work on my chainsaws an other junk

Best Answer

Varies a lot, sometimes it's issues from the past or philosophize about things that came to my mind recently, it's often mood dependent.

Best Answer

I agree. Just a few hours ago I was in a slump, now I'm just thinking about watching the sunrise.

Best Answer

I've been here all night.

Best Answer

people, tomorrow, to do lists

Best Answer

The major events going on in my life. I try to make some sense of them.

Best Answer

nothing just proper use of internet

Best Answer

Wasted time. Food. What I want to do with my life. Long-lost friends. Funny cat pictures. Books I want to read. Etc.

Best Answer

Have you come to any conclusions as to what you want to do with your life?

Best Answer

Oh yes. I know it well. I just wonder why I slack off, procrastinate, and otherwise distract myself from it. Tonight, for example, I planned to work toward these plans, but I was distracted something and lost my focus, and instead spent 6+ hours on EP.

Best Answer

I've been on and off here tonight. My time on the internet varies. I have problems with procrastination as well, you're not alone.

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. Universal human experience... goofing off when we should be working. I keep thinking wtf man, you need to get focused and work. Or do you want to stay unfulfilled forever? So I resolve to work extra hard tomorrow... and then guess what happens? Still, life goes on, I guess.

Best Answer

Life is definitely a trip. I'm definitely always on my toes about everything. I tend to be very last minute and with a task at hand there can be only 30 minutes to spare, I just haul *** and do it all to the best of my ability.

Best Answer

I love the night. It's like the world is yours and you can roam unfettered and unharassed.

Best Answer

What do you think about at night?

Best Answer

Depends on the night. Tonight will be omfg I have to get up at 630am. lol. Other times I'm just taking time to put peace to the past or work out which direction to aim next.

Best Answer

People, things that happened to me, hopes, dreams, plans, social injustice, my failures.

Best Answer

what if? ..

Best Answer