tone77 tone77 41-45, M 12 Answers Feb 4 in Health

Meh...I don't worry about fitting in. I fit I not my own little corner of the world and that is good enough for me.

Best Answer

*fit into....

Best Answer

I do find it difficult. I'm not poor by any measure but I'm just not into buying a whole lot of things. I like to spend my money on experiences. Like in a few weeks I'll be off to Japan for a ski holiday. Can't wait!

Best Answer

I hear you there. Some of my co-workers laugh at me because I drive an old, crap car, and eat ramen noodles everyday. Yet I have traveled all over the world, while most of them have never been anywhere.

Best Answer

Yes it's hard for me to relate with other people sometimes because of this.

Best Answer

I'm not materialistic nor do I feel the need to fit into society. I do not understand this obsession with money and having an easy carefree life. That's not the kind of life I want - I want to be challenged and tested; I want to take something ordinary and turn it into the extraordinary; I want to preach love and kindness; I want to be the kind of person that I know is living the life I was meant to.

Best Answer

Well, all the commercials are telling you to buy this, do that; but I don't watch TV. Once I learned what message where they giving, I just stoped caring about all that, and I just work enough to get the money to the things that I really want or need. I only change my cellphone once he dies, or I lost it, and always the cheaper one (like 2 to 3 year per cellphone). And I don't even like those things! My family forced me to have one xD

Best Answer

No the society has a hard time understanding and accepting the fact that i am not like them....while i laugh my *** off

Best Answer

I would say YES

Best Answer

Ive no desire to.

Best Answer

I got caught up in for a while. Good thing for me the economy went to sh!t and I lost EVERYTHING. That'll teach me.

Best Answer

No, I still like nice classic things which makes flashy trendy things pale.

Best Answer

I guess poor people appear too.

Best Answer