tone77 tone77 41-45, M 12 Answers Feb 4 in Health

Meh...I don't worry about fitting in. I fit I not my own little corner of the world and that is good enough for me.

Best Answer

*fit into....

Best Answer

I'm not materialistic nor do I feel the need to fit into society. I do not understand this obsession with money and having an easy carefree life. That's not the kind of life I want - I want to be challenged and tested; I want to take something ordinary and turn it into the extraordinary; I want to preach love and kindness; I want to be the kind of person that I know is living the life I was meant to.

Best Answer

Well, all the commercials are telling you to buy this, do that; but I don't watch TV. Once I learned what message where they giving, I just stoped caring about all that, and I just work enough to get the money to the things that I really want or need. I only change my cellphone once he dies, or I lost it, and always the cheaper one (like 2 to 3 year per cellphone). And I don't even like those things! My family forced me to have one xD

Best Answer

No the society has a hard time understanding and accepting the fact that i am not like them....while i laugh my *** off

Best Answer

I would say YES

Best Answer

Ive no desire to.

Best Answer

I got caught up in for a while. Good thing for me the economy went to sh!t and I lost EVERYTHING. That'll teach me.

Best Answer

No, I still like nice classic things which makes flashy trendy things pale.

Best Answer

I guess poor people appear too.

Best Answer