lose your life! http://www.3fatchicks.com/11-dangerous-ingredients-in-over-the-counter-diet-pills/
FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 5 Answers Mar 28, 2012

I am a man so it might be a but different for me. I was over weight by about twenty-five pounds a year ago. I changed my eating habits and worked out with resistance training (Bowflex). The main staple of my diet was eggs. I would have three every morning. If one were to take the same caloric intake from eggs as a bagel in the morning, one would not get hungry because the eggs fill you up better. For lunch I would eat an apple, almonds, and a piece of dark chocolate (84%-90%) Cocoa. Some days for lunch I would have deli turkey with a tomato and mustard on sourdough. This is very important because sourdough doe not have high fructose corn syrup. Other days would be sardines, or a Philly Steak sandwich at Subway.

For dinner I would not be that hungry so I would have two beers (I am serious). I do not drink soda anymore. My weight has come of and I have just a tad on the belly that cannot be seen if I wear a shirt. (Six pack is on the way).

I do drink a whey protein drink when I work out.

Best Answer

I do not take any diet pills..I eat veggies fruits and lean meats....does the body good...as intended :)

Best Answer

That's really great! I am also getting the preservatives and additives out of my diet. But I am still hooked on sugar, although I can sometimes substitute honey. Sugar still gets me "high", so I am trying very hard to face that addiction. I am 5'7" and 143.

Best Answer

For your Height that is a good weight...and yes additives and all that are bad bad...sugar that is the one thing I do crave and I do use honey of course and I know what people say but because my dad is a diabetic I have used Splenda as an alternative to sugar, have used it since 2000 and know many people that do or have to and I have not had any issues these 12 yrs using that...sparingly of course... :)

Best Answer

i know sugar just sends that message to your brain to turn it on and function faster. lol honey is a good alternative. its best just keep it natural and dont get into diet pills and fads

Best Answer