veryblessed9 veryblessed9 26-30, F 17 Answers May 23, 2011

I just got married 6 weeks ago. We've been together 8 years.

Best Answer

11 years to the day. had our wedding at the retreat center where we met, too! and it was also his birthday ;)

Best Answer

Almost 3 years

Best Answer

We were together for three years before marriage.

Best Answer

I married 4 months after I met him crazy huh......

Best Answer

met my wife in December, proposed in June, married 1 year later and coming up on our 23rd anniversary this june

Best Answer

Met january 12th 2007. moved in together april or may of 2007(the circumstances were particular enough for me to agree, the relationship depended on it--it was make or break, I was told it cannot last otherwise because we were both so busy, but, also, because his lifestyle was the same as mine I might as well have been living with my twin, and I was about to move into a new apartment in a couple days at the time anyhow). Got engaged june 18th 2008. Got married june 20th 2009. <br />
Short answer: we got married 2 and a half years after we met and 1 year after we got engaged, and were engaged after 1 and a half years of dating.

Best Answer

We'd been together for 8 years before marriage. Now, our marriage is turning to 12th years.

Best Answer

we dated for about 4 weeks thenthings happened and her mother took me home to live with them in may 1961 and we were married in 12 1967 we got marreied outof love and not due to her being with child as we could never have kids on both sides

Best Answer

We met in January,and by April we were married. By the following January I became a daddy. Twenty one yrs later we are still together and still,,,for the most part,, happy!<br />
She knew nothing of me or my story and I knew nothing of her or her story,the only thing that I knew is it just felt right! We both had baggage, but it did not matter.<br />
I had to travel over 300 miles to find her, but I found her! :-)

Best Answer

24 yrs

Best Answer

We've been married 15 years - with a little time off for bad behavior.<br />
We had known each other for a while, but only had really been "dating" for maybe 4 months when we got married.

Best Answer

We dated for a year and then we were engaged for two years.

Best Answer

We dated a year.. engaged a year

Best Answer