veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 11 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Marriage

Never. have been married for 31 years and have no regrets at all.

Best Answer

This is tough to put in writing! So I guess that tells you the answer. I think we both were so focused on making a life we never took the time to experience it. This leaves you both isolated and you begin to place greater importance on what you don't like about your life. The blame starts and it becomes a competition to see who is the problem and who is the savior. You end up dependent on each other without the joy you once had. What's left is a robotic life of what you see as a mis-spent opportunity and you need to blame someone and there is no-one else.

Best Answer

never regretted it

Best Answer

Well, sometimes... especially during the times I feel hunger and so starved to death that caused me reflux laryngitis... But my husband is good... Just don't know how to leave his parents with their own business and get a better job instead.

Best Answer

I do ......but in saying that i've had a very good life so i really shouldn't moan, and had i never got married who know how my life would have turned out.

Best Answer

Yes! Too much bad and not enough good has happened.

Best Answer

I have regretted moments in my marriage. I do not regret getting married because it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life.<br />
Why? Because at that moment he had expressed wishing we had never been married. We have came along way since then....thank God. :)

Best Answer

so he changed as soon as you guys got married?

Best Answer

Well we all have our moments. When people meet, of course they don't have any issues. The more time spent together, the greater the chance of some issue to arise. That is my thoughts anyway. If I may ask, is this something you are dealing with?

Best Answer

But that is no different from any relationship. I have been in similar conflicts with my mom, my brothers, and my friends. I can not tell you how many times I have heard someone say they hated a loved one when the going is tough. How about you?

Best Answer

no, i've always thought i would be so much happier if i were married, better off in general. but someone on here told me that wasn't the case for them. so i got curious to see how everyone else felt.

Best Answer