Never. have been married for 31 years and have no regrets at all.

Best Answer

This is tough to put in writing! So I guess that tells you the answer. I think we both were so focused on making a life we never took the time to experience it. This leaves you both isolated and you begin to place greater importance on what you don't like about your life. The blame starts and it becomes a competition to see who is the problem and who is the savior. You end up dependent on each other without the joy you once had. What's left is a robotic life of what you see as a mis-spent opportunity and you need to blame someone and there is no-one else.

Best Answer

never regretted it

Best Answer

Well, sometimes... especially during the times I feel hunger and so starved to death that caused me reflux laryngitis... But my husband is good... Just don't know how to leave his parents with their own business and get a better job instead.

Best Answer

I do ......but in saying that i've had a very good life so i really shouldn't moan, and had i never got married who know how my life would have turned out.

Best Answer

Yes! Too much bad and not enough good has happened.

Best Answer

i've been married for 26 years im bored bored bored
marriage is the end of love people change too much
no one should get married b4 30
if you are single think it twice

Best Answer