Off with their heads!

Best Answer

*looks around quickly* Who? Where? When? Why? xoxox

Best Answer

Everyone who offends the Queen of Hearts, of course. [:{)

Best Answer

A good answer! xoxxo

Best Answer

I'm the queen of my own heart I listen to my heart sometime it lead me a stray.<br />
I will do battle for a cause that I believe in. <br />
My weapon is the pureness of my heart.<br />
Let them cake if they want it.<br />
No Mad Hatter but I'm pretty mad<br />
No Chester Cat but I have a cat named Mischief and sadly No Alice she is all grown up and found this world a mess.

Best Answer

This is most exquisite. *applauds* You are lovely! kissesssssssssssssssssss.......Your insides match your outsides in radiance. xox

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I use what I have to to win....wielded properly, anything can be a weapon. I need no Mad Hatter, no Cheshire Cat....I fight alone, relying on stealth, speed, and application of maximum force.

Best Answer

Yes. You are that warrior. Kissessssssssssssssssss........

Best Answer

no i just whip out my phazer and put it on stun and stun the crap out of everything with a wide field stun pattern

Best Answer

You are quite the zapper! *laughing* But we have no stunners presently! This is Wonderland. Not a space zone. Get with the program....

Best Answer

Vorpal? Are you making up words?

Best Answer

No. It is a word.

Best Answer

Have no fear. THere is a trampoline at teh bottom that pops you back up like a cork :)

Best Answer