veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I have never been in an abusive relationship and I would make sure that I never will. <br />
But, all I have to say to the victims is:<br />
1. staying with partner = ongoing abuse leading to murder <br />
2. leaving partner = freedom, independence, peace, and joy with a much better person

Best Answer

I didn't have the guts to leave until our 6 month old got hit once instead of me. I realized then that it wasn't just about me. Then I moved 900 miles away. I've never regreted it. My beautiful daughter is almost 13 now & an amazing person

Best Answer

wow, that's so sad but i guess it was a blessing indisguised because it made you see the truth. good for you! xoxo

Best Answer

If you had stayed in the relationship, then you and your daughter would had been in great jeopardy.

Best Answer

Easy.<br />
A truce.<br />
Lots of make up sex and<br />
then divorce.

Best Answer

usually by someone leaving.

Best Answer

never been in one...ever... would not let a guy hit me. Have a friend... every guy she has had, has hit her... every guy!!

Best Answer

maybe she likes it. i had a friend who was with a guy like that and one day when she was drunk she told me it turned her on.

Best Answer

serious.....now my friend wont leave him because he makes good $. her kids, &amp; even their kid, together, don't like him.

Best Answer

yea, that's the worst part. the kids are emotionally and psychologically effected by this.

Best Answer

yes....thankfully

Best Answer

After 21 years I walked out I left everything including him behind

Best Answer

what made you decide to leave? and did you still love him whilst you were planning on leaving him?

Best Answer

It was that near death experience he put me through...And yes I did still love him....DID but not anymore

Best Answer

he almost killed you????

Best Answer

Yes and I thank God his aim was off

Best Answer

my God. is he in jail?

Best Answer

No he is living in his own hell now his health has got the best of him

Best Answer

that's karma

Best Answer

Before he could hit me again, his dog attacked him and tore the flesh of his arm down to the bone - I ran to my car , got my already loaded gun and gave him a choice - he chose to live. I never had a problem, or relationship, with him again

Best Answer

WOW great dog! what ever happend to the dog?

Best Answer

I imagine he beat the crap out of her - after his trip to emergency - I never went back. The funny thing is she was the SWEETEST dog, never a hint at aggression even when she had puppies

Best Answer

aweee, poor dog.

Best Answer

She was a lifesaver for me that's for sure - if he would've connected I would've been toast

Best Answer

yeah God bless that dog for saving your life.

Best Answer

He ended it. I didn't initiate the breakup.

Best Answer