A good example: while buying myself dinner, I ran into one of my former coworkers and her family. When I went to ask her daughter, who was 4 at the time, a question, the first words out of her mouth was to say "You're all dirty" (she'd say that to her grandfather if he tried to hold her without washing his hands first). Having heard that question before from one of my cousins when she was the same age, and knowing that this was the first time that they realized that there was a difference in skin color (I'm black, my cousin is biracial, and my coworker's daughter is white), I started laughing, and so did her husband.
BLACKTIGER75 BLACKTIGER75 36-40, M 6 Answers Jun 26 in Parenting & Family

My daughter in her car seat stretching from a nap and saying ahhhhh ****, I almost wrecked the car. My friends daughter after accidently hitting another male friend in his privates, he said he sorry he got made and did she understand what she did she said yes I nailed you.

Best Answer

My son's first word was "Sh*t" Certainly shocked his elderly babysitter. i

Best Answer

No kids but did hear a girl ask why two guys with moustaches looked like they were kissing. In a mall. Laughed so hard i had to sit down.

Best Answer

Daughter asking me why that man was wearing a funny hat. He was bald on top.

Best Answer

years ago, my mom used to say Christ damn it, so one time my daughter went to the pharmacy and they didn't have anything that she wanted so she started raving out loud, very loud, Christ damn it!

Best Answer

Customers kid said...mommy punched daddy and blood came out...

Best Answer