talking about character and stuff
marcitaliano marcitaliano 31-35, M 9 Answers Apr 12, 2011

I've met a very few. They are a rare breed indeed.

Best Answer

always is where i stand! their are some pretty women stars ect that are straight up stuck up b=oches

Best Answer

If they were highly considered beautiful from 15 and younger, most are a little..."eeeh" on the inside. They weren't really forced to develop outside of being pretty. I know ONE exception, and she's frigging awesome, but her pretty sister is the same, so I think it's thanks to her home life.

If they were ugly ducklings, and came into their beauty at or after 16, they've developed their personality more fully. They have their own character and flaws like us 'normies'. They never got to fall back on their looks, because no one considered them anything special, so they developed outside of them. Their beauty became the icing on the cake instead of the cake, the icing, and the dinner before.

This is just in my experience...

Best Answer

I know 2 young girls who are ****** s e x y and so beautiful on the inside and out.

They're a rare breed, look for the ones that smile and aren't stuck up *******

Best Answer

DOES SELF AWARENESS STRIKE A CHORD , HONESTLEY, IT IS A SINCERE QUESTION.THANK,YOU FOR A REAL ANSWER!

Best Answer

some are, but many are not..

I know a girl who is gorgeous but treats everyone like ****. She cheats on her boyfriend, breaks him down emotionally, and talks badly about people who she calls friends.

Best Answer

anyone in particular?

Best Answer

I am considered beautiful.....so I am told. I am beautiful inside also and don't get valued enough for inner beauty. Most men see the outside.

Best Answer

make your avatar bigger and i will be the judge of that LOL

Best Answer

nope, nasty and vile

Best Answer

i have that feeling to bro

Best Answer